Options

Liquid courage "working as intended" factually untrue

zi066zh0vy1l.jpg
As a company kabam knew the mastery core bundle could only be used on a few masteries. As usual they blame their customer for their mistake or lie. Whichever you choose to believeat this point, since they have had years to add 1 sentence to the description(but less sucker's world buy it if they knew the truth)

1st
Only some poisons cause healing and ability reduction

2nd
There should never be an undisclosed effect

3rd
Any effect in game should be found in game not some stupid guide that you can't read from the game itself.

Proof bkaxq0eqc5xc.jpg
ndlxt1m4uvry.jpg
8qqs51a7cujp.jpg
9xakhd5ku4nb.jpg
dy7kcwgmxhxt.jpg
4b5w43mcnvbj.jpg

As you can clearly read not all poison has this effect
OTHERWISE THEY WOULD INCLUDE IT IN EVERY DESCRIPTION OR NONE!

THE FACT IS THAT ABOMINATOIN DOESN'T OBTAIN THIS ABILITY UNTIL HE IS AWAKENED.

READ FOR YOURSELF!

The most important thing i learned since wasting money on a misrepresented mastery was.

If i dispute the payment with Google they said i can't get banned!

Funny thing isall i wanted ws the cores back not the money, but Google said if i show proof that the item doesn't do what's in the description, or does do something that's not in the description i can reverse payment.....

Comments

• Options
    FixyourgameFixyourgame Posts: 38
    Not understanding your complaint. Are you unaware that ALL poisons reduce healing? That’s why your SL loses health. He is not regenerating to his full capability because Liquid Courage is reducing the amount you heal by 30% I think.
  • Options
    I kind of get it now. You weren’t aware because Kabam didn’t specifically write it on the mastery. Check with the community guides before you do anything important like mastery. People have tested extensively and give nice detailed breakdowns of every facet of the game. It is helpful in not ending up in situations like this one.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,767 ★★★★★
    All poisons reduce healing abilities by 30%. That's a known fact.
    If that was listed in the liquid courage description, it would be doubled, meaning it would reduce 60% instead of 30% (causing even more confusion in reading the description). So it's better not to be in there
  • Options
    ALL poisons reduces healing 30%. Just because they don’t always write it out doesn’t mean it’s not happening.
  • Options
    Every stack of poison reduces healing by 30%.
  • Options
    Have you ever played with DV? It’s not written on him but I can guarantee you it happens.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    3n33feo7qx10.png
    hiq8qjr1357z.png

I’ll just leave this here shall I? It’s a pity, 5 minutes research and you’d have found that Abom’s poison that doesn’t actually state that it reduces healing, does actually reduce healing. 2 healing from salve reduced to 1 by the poison that is triggered from bleed

You may say, “what if it’s despair?” But the summoner I dueled was level 13 and you need to be level 18 for despair.
  • Options
    Some knowledge you should just gain after playing the game for a while. Sorry it took you this long to learn this.
  • Options
    Ask yourself this question EvilAsh. How were the rest of us aware that all poisons reduces healing 30% and you weren’t? Do you think we went to special Kabam school to learn the way the game works or do you think you missed something somewhere?
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    EvilAsh wrote: »
    Ask yourself this question EvilAsh. How were the rest of us aware that all poisons reduces healing 30% and you weren’t? Do you think we went to special Kabam school to learn the way the game works or do you think you missed something somewhere?

Why exactly does our different knowledge levels matter when making a purchase where the description of the item being purchased?

Do you not look at ingredients? Do you think any other company can get away with not telling you what something does?

At this point, you are only going to be happy if someone posts that they agree with you....why bother?....why should it matter to you?

Just go do what you need to do with Google and be done with it...ffs
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    So you purchased a poison, not thinking it was a poison. And you want Kabam to tell you hey you just bought poison, so here’s a warning IT’S POISON. Now I understand. If they didn’t do that, you are right. But you’re making a huge mistake. Why stop at Google Play? You need to take this to the top of the food chain. Go directly to the Supreme Court.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    LMAO...just wait until you find out you can't get a refund on the mastery package from google without you getting banned...

The mastery code package you bought actually does what it advertises...it increases a mastery.

What mastery you used it in and it's perceived effectiveness has nothing to do with you getting that refund without the ban...

Good luck!
  • Options
    Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Agree with armandstar. I remember when I unlocked suicides and was surprised to learn the poison reduced regen. That is very misleading, kabam ought to have it listed somewhere in game.
  • Options
    JingoJingo Posts: 32
    This is interesting. Been playing 3 years and didn’t know poison reduces healing by 30%. Knew archangel did but thought that was a specific effect for him. Every day is a school day or guess I am a noob....
This discussion has been closed.