**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game down [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• And they’ve removed two of my comments...don’t like to hear the truth Kabam?

I don't like vulgar comments in the Forums. We're going to enforce the Forum rules, and that means deleting comments that break them.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Be like me and just give up on accomplishing these things. Sadly I am not awake and able to play 24hrs a day so am not always able to guarantee time to play when the game is working.

What? I have to work to pay bills and mortgage and buy food? Not just units?

Weird.
  • JpadillafxJpadillafx Posts: 4
    What changed for them to just give the middle finger nowadays?

• HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    4jqe0uauhj7f.jpg
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Bring back the collector. His standards were always kept
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I’ve never complained about outages before but things have gotten to the point where the game is just too unreliable and unstable to pick it up with confidence you can complete whatever content you’re trying to do.

It just makes me too nervous to spend any money as I’m not convinced that this is all ultimately ‘fixable’ and I won’t see any longer term return for my investment. It’s happening way too frequently now and either it can’t be fixed or it’s going to be too difficult to fix without serious downtime of days or weeks.

At this point the content which requires sustained play over days or hours needs to be withdrawn as it’s not fair to ask people to complete if you can’t guarantee that the game won’t go down. God knows you guys must be sick fed up with the hassle and noise that it creates for you.

I’d settle for zero compensation and a stable reliable platform at this point.

In short, rapidly dwindling confidence leads to rapidly dwindling longer term interest in the game.

I hope you guys find a way through all of this.
  • Hey All,

We know that you're all frustrated with the Emergency Maintenances, and we really appreciate your patience. We're working on getting the game back up and running ASAP. We're also still looking to solve the root cause of these issues that we've been having lately. Once we have this all figured out, and fixed, we can look into how these Emergency Maintenances have affected all of our Summoners.

Lies... Lies and more lies...

How about u guys just come out and tell us the truth...

There have been so many outages... You guys can't guarantee that you will accurately assess how these outages have affected each summoner...

How do I know this? You guys can't even fix your serves!

Boom I said it.

I mean, you can believe what you like, but that doesn't mean it's correct. It's not as simple as just "fixing" servers. That's not really a thing. There are many factors that can cause outages like this. We wish it was a simple thing like "Adding more Servers" or "Upgrading the Servers", but that's not the case. If it was, we would totally do just that!

So as we speak... do you guys currently have a rolling counter of each account and how they are affected by each specific outage???

I'll wait while I keep working on my 5star Google playstore review.

That's not at all possible. But we can make a more educated and accurate guess when we know when these happened, how many, and what that means our Summoners lost out on.
  • Y2kCruiserY2kCruiser Posts: 22
    KABAM, its good that you always inform us before maintenance, but y always emergency maintenance all the time. War, Quest, Dungeons all gets screwed up. Please inform us before any Maintenancek2jdaeeqltbo.jpg
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    So can we get an official mod comment regarding the suggestions on these forums and in other game communities that the dungeons themselves are the problem? There seems to be more than simple anecdotal evidence to suggest that the rash of problems coincides with the new feature, particularly around times of peak activity.

Dr. Zola
  • KarakanliKarakanli Posts: 82
    edited May 2018
    [/quote]

That's not at all possible. But we can make a more educated and accurate guess when we know when these happened, how many, and what that means our Summoners lost out on.[/quote]

You must Not forget patience once that day arrives! 🤪
  • zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    Are we ever going to get any compensation fort all the outages lately but then again why would you do that? That would would make sense.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Kaspam wrote: »
    Hey Mike... At what point do you do some goodwill for everyone in the game? I'm usually not one to be looking for freebies, but this has gotten as bad as it was 18 months ago.

If you're talking about Compensation, not until we're sure that we have resolved the underlying issues causing the problems. Once we've got that figured out, we can look into how players were affected, and determine what needs to be done. I know this seems like it's taking a while (because it is), but we're hard at work on it.

So...never. This game has been going for what, 3 or 4 years now and you still haven’t figured out the underlying issues, you’re never going to figure them out.

It’s also been a common theme when one bug is fixed, three more take its place.
  • KarakanliKarakanli Posts: 82
    It’s a miracle

Im in!!!
  • xs00xsxs00xs Posts: 1
    don't worry people.i am sure kabam will compensate with a 2 star hero crystal. dont be greedy now.
  • TrendlyFynnTrendlyFynn Posts: 35
    Hey All,

We know that you're all frustrated with the Emergency Maintenances, and we really appreciate your patience. We're working on getting the game back up and running ASAP. We're also still looking to solve the root cause of these issues that we've been having lately. Once we have this all figured out, and fixed, we can look into how these Emergency Maintenances have affected all of our Summoners.

Lies... Lies and more lies...

How about u guys just come out and tell us the truth...

There have been so many outages... You guys can't guarantee that you will accurately assess how these outages have affected each summoner...

How do I know this? You guys can't even fix your serves!

Boom I said it.

I mean, you can believe what you like, but that doesn't mean it's correct. It's not as simple as just "fixing" servers. That's not really a thing. There are many factors that can cause outages like this. We wish it was a simple thing like "Adding more Servers" or "Upgrading the Servers", but that's not the case. If it was, we would totally do just that!

So as we speak... do you guys currently have a rolling counter of each account and how they are affected by each specific outage???

I'll wait while I keep working on my 5star Google playstore review.

That's not at all possible. But we can make a more educated and accurate guess when we know when these happened, how many, and what that means our Summoners lost out on.

So are you saying that some if not, most summoners will get compensated far less than they deserve... For a fault that's not their own???

Because there will be outliers... So how do you account for that?

Educated guesses are still guesses... And guesses can still be wrong.

This Google playstore review is writing itself right now.

• Gonzawesome80Gonzawesome80 Posts: 62
    I just found out the hard way, when the game goes down while in a dungeon it counts as a loss. Kabam, this is ridiculous and needs to be fixed. I just started doing dungeons again, but things like this remind me why many of us stopped.....
  • JpadillafxJpadillafx Posts: 4
    Aaaaaaand I just lost out on my 6* dungeon champs.. Thanks a lot. (I know I will get nothing from kabam in compensation)
  • Gwm83Gwm83 Posts: 72
    Dungeon has concluded....lol lost my best champs...but I can reuse them for units...smh
  • SandsUnitedSandsUnited Posts: 9
    It's funny that every time maintenance has hit I was in the middle of a dungeon...