**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game down [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• BznetBznet Posts: 18
    Hi Kabam,

I understand that the game has outages but lately is been a recurring event and you haven't been very transparent to why the game hasn't been stable. I cant tell you how many times the game outages as of late has occurred in mid fight where I've won a fight but now i had to restart the same fight or lost half my HP and I need to do it again. Lately I've had to use more potion/revives because of these outages or have lost out on potential rewards because i cant login and finish milestones in time. i know i'm not the best player and i'm not afraid to say so but i manage and due to my condition (hyperhidrosis ) i use items more often than most people because my phone cant sense my finger movements which usually leads to me being knockout due to my condition and thus ill need to use items but to add to that to use items or lose out of on rewards not because of me and my condition but because of issues on your end isn't very fair especially when we dont get compensated.

I've been a loyal customer/player for a while and would like to know that your looking into the matter and will compensate accordingly.
    Thanks
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike I know you guys do not like being tagged but I need to ask why my post was removed.

I didn’t violate any rules and was respectful and airing my legitimate concerns.

Thanks.
  • Keneki_28Keneki_28 Posts: 4
    Kicked out of dungeon 6 room 3. Only had 3k pts before that so now I’m gonna miss out on those milestone and also the milestones from vanquishing blows that I was about to do. Wonderful probably won’t get anything in return for it either. Well done Kabam glad you decided to give the servers time off everyday.
  • CoderKnight69CoderKnight69 Posts: 53
    Guys, game is back up again.
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    @Run477 good stuff lol
    Last mobile game I’ll touch ever! Please just crash for good and put these people back in the Walmart electronic service section.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    This constant string of 'emergency maintenance' is obviously related to the dungeons. You didn't properly stress test or anticipate how it would affect things, not when coupled with the mad titan quests where most people use the arena to complete them, causing an influx of refresh requests. Then there's a highly anticipated arena for IWIM...

Now, everyone knows you have enough money to get additional servers, upgrade them, etc... these frequent down-times aren't exactly unforeseeable nor are they without solution. Get more servers, upgrade the ones you have, create redundancies, properly stress test things.... don't package SO MUCH content and events into a single, small window of a time frame (please note - I LOVE all the content and events and everything regarding infinity war... but it is A LOT that could have been spread out over a much longer period of time.)

One of the biggest gripes I have though? Stop blaming me. Change the network issue message... what are you trying to do, gaslight the entire MCOC community? It's NEVER our network and it's always yours. Check YOUR network connection.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    This is just absolutely pathetic. This company should be first ballot on the worst gaming company of 2018.
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Hey All,

We know that you're all frustrated with the Emergency Maintenances, and we really appreciate your patience. We're working on getting the game back up and running ASAP. We're also still looking to solve the root cause of these issues that we've been having lately. Once we have this all figured out, and fixed, we can look into how these Emergency Maintenances have affected all of our Summoners.

Hey Mike , please no more limited time events please.All are suffer due emergency maintaince in between the duration of event.
  • RichterchenRichterchen Posts: 55
    4i1oh0gh3a0d.jpg
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Ive lost out on all remaining dungeon milestones for this mutant/mystic dungeon, as this was the time period I had available to finish it, and it was more than enough time.
  • We were in room 7 of dungeon 3 when your servers crashed. Said check my connection...well I was playing with someone who lives on the other side of the world had the same issue! We lost so many points. This isn’t the first time. So what can you do to give us the rewards that we missed on because of your issues?
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Hey All,

We know that you're all frustrated with the Emergency Maintenances, and we really appreciate your patience. We're working on getting the game back up and running ASAP. We're also still looking to solve the root cause of these issues that we've been having lately. Once we have this all figured out, and fixed, we can look into how these Emergency Maintenances have affected all of our Summoners.

Unfortunately it affects everything that we can do since we can't go into the game so I hope kabam will look into it and compensate it us rightfully and fairly as I believe in my constructive criticism for this is the servers going down has been happening for way too long for a successful multi million company.

I love this game and I've put enough money into it so I can I have a right to say that this game needs to reflect how the game was when the collector ran it. He always compensated us when it came to his standards so please I advise if you can look into getting new servers for the game team as we need to help them out in pointing out bugs for them at the same time

Thnx
  • Its finally back up. To bad I can't get my entry back in the thanos challenge. Look I understand you guys are working to solve this issue but I am just trying to play this game. If I do everything right I deserve rewards. But I don't get those rewards because you didnt do everything right. And that is extremely annoying.
  • Yeah middle of dungeon, we lose rewards of room 7 because of your servers. Fix it or give us rewards I have screen shots if you need proof.....
  • MadWolf2088MadWolf2088 Posts: 21
    I have a alliance that is falling apart because of constant emergency maintenance. Guys are getting fed up and leaving the game as they put in effort for rewards and then emergency maintenance cost us AQ rewards and dungeon rewards. We are mostly free to play all with busy schedules and families. This is getting ridiculous.
  • The_RikerpThe_Rikerp Posts: 59
    I not going to complain about server outages. It is what it is.
  • Dr_JDr_J Posts: 6
    OK Kabam. Enough is enough. It’s takes a significant amount of time and effort to earn enough points in these dungeons to get anything worth having. The matchups are poor and the game seems keep freezing or going down when I’m on a timer and the cost is more than the points I’ve already earned and then I’ve lost the ability to use those champs. On top of that when we finally get enough dark artifacts to get a crystal I get the only five star I’ve already duped and nothing to go with it. Total disappointment to say the least! Spent plenty on this game.

How about you show a little more generosity when your game isn’t delivering the results your so adamantly promoting?!
  • PepdogPepdog Posts: 30
    edited May 2018
    Hey All,

Lies... Lies and more lies...

How about u guys just come out and tell us the truth...

There have been so many outages... You guys can't guarantee that you will accurately assess how these outages have affected each summoner...

How do I know this? You guys can't even fix your serves!

Boom I said it.

I mean, you can believe what you like, but that doesn't mean it's correct. It's not as simple as just "fixing" servers. That's not really a thing. There are many factors that can cause outages like this. We wish it was a simple thing like "Adding more Servers" or "Upgrading the Servers", but that's not the case. If it was, we would totally do just that!

So as we speak... do you guys currently have a rolling counter of each account and how they are affected by each specific outage???

I'll wait while I keep working on my 5star Google playstore review.

That's not at all possible. But we can make a more educated and accurate guess when we know when these happened, how many, and what that means our Summoners lost out on.

@Kabam Miike So if you don’t have a list than wouldn’t it be easier to compensate the individuals affected after each incident?
  • Scotty2hotty33_Scotty2hotty33_ Posts: 85
    xztvm1bjdabi.png
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    i know it’s **** but just gotta be patient man, pretty sure it isn’t as simple as everyone is making out and everyone will get compensation eventually. just got to wait it out. and people saying to “sort it or find another game” still took the time to come on here and boot off 😂 it’s pointless, when it gets fixed and everything it gets fixed, it’s like one hour a day rops at peak periods and when events are starting. **** happens just get on with it 😂
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Hey All,

I hope some compensation come before Christmas, its very annoying to always read "we re looking into it" and anything ever change
  • SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78
    What about some t5b shards?? Could really use about 18k!!