**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Piloting Evovled - “Account Partners”

DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
Just had a conment removed with no explanation. It didn’t break any of the forum’s rules, so I’ll post part of it again:

7g3c58erwlbo.jpeg

This alliance hasn’t been penalized for AW piloting. Are “account partners” exempt from terms of service violating with account sharing/AW piloting?

Comments

• Options
    AbusementParkAbusementPark Posts: 164
    Yeah , it’s getting bad again
  • Options
    ArtttonArttton Posts: 59
    Arttton wrote: »
    People are quitting the game right and left, who TF cares about piloting.

Players who don’t share accounts/pilot care about piloting

Get a life.
  • Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    @Arttton Lol...pilot much bro?
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Get a life.

Sorry that many players are frustrated to the extent that piloting to the extent that they think account sharing TOS violations are acceptable.

My OP meets the forum’s privacy rules and is the first post on this topic, so it’s not “dogpiling”. I can’t think of how it meets criteria for spam or abuse, so it being flagged makes me think players want this topic to not become common knowledge.
  • Options
    ArtttonArttton Posts: 59
    JC_ wrote: »
    @Arttton Lol...pilot much bro?

Yeah I’m the best in this business.
  • Options
    PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    This isn't really proof, even I could type a message screen shot it and say hay look at this.

I'm only in Gold 2 in AW and to be honest don't see it as much of a problem in my tier. This might because 1 of those 3 reasons why I don't see it as a problem.

1. It's not as bad as people are making out or wide spread.
    2. My alliance is not effected due to being in a low tier in AWA.
    3. I have no idea how to spot it in AWA lol
  • Options
    AbusementParkAbusementPark Posts: 164
    762watbwx3xn.gif
    Autopiloting ......😆😆😆
  • Options
    This isn't really proof, even I could type a message screen shot it and say hay look at this.

I'm only in Gold 2 in AW and to be honest don't see it as much of a problem in my tier. This might because 1 of those 3 reasons why I don't see it as a problem.

1. It's not as bad as people are making out or wide spread.
    2. My alliance is not effected due to being in a low tier in AWA.
    3. I have no idea how to spot it in AWA lol

The SS is line chat of a tier 1/master alliance tier matchup. “Account partners” means more than one person plays an account, that’s piloting.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    People are quitting the game right and left, who TF cares about piloting.

I do, OP does, my whole alliance does, a lot of people on reddit do, a lot of people on the forum do, kabam does. So in conclusion, pretty much nobody.
  • Options
    PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Lol thanks for clearing up what they meant by account partner. Not sure where I asked this lol but thanks anyways.

As I said that still isn't really proof, what I don't get is how you spot it when facing an alliance?
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Hello everyone!

Remember that if you come across a player or an alliance that you feel may be cheating in some way then please report this to our Support Team! You can reach out to them here.

They will investigate the matter further to determine if any cheating is going on or not and take any appropriate action. As always due to our privacy policy, we will be unable to provide details to you regarding the result of the investigation.

Thanks to everyone for your help, we very much appreciate you helping us out by sending in reports.
This discussion has been closed.