**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank down tickets

I'm I the only person who would welcome rank down tickets as a purchaseable item?

Comments

• Options
    We all make decisions based on what we have to work with at the. i liked being able to drop a champ down to bring another up, because they worked out better in a group. And it saved a little time getting my lower champ up to where he needed to be. And it's not a ,gotta have it type of a request. Just an, it would be nice if it came out, kind of thing
  • Options
    Annual is not a bad idea. Still like the thought of being able to purchase it. Or maybe even get it from the alliance crystal. Nobody complains about awakening gems. They're like saying your to impatient to wait for duping your champ. Lol
  • Options
    VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    We all make decisions based on what we have to work with at the. i liked being able to drop a champ down to bring another up, because they worked out better in a group. And it saved a little time getting my lower champ up to where he needed to be. And it's not a ,gotta have it type of a request. Just an, it would be nice if it came out, kind of thing
    That is a part of progressing through the game. It's no challenge to progress if I can just rank down a champ that doesn't suite my needs anymore because I got a newer more powerful champ. At one point in the game Colossus was my top AQ attacker and I took him to rank4, now I never use him other than arena. It wouldn't be fair if I had the ability to drop him down in favor of a new Arch Angel I got two weeks ago. If that was the case everyone would be flipping champs left and right, which would shift the "balance". Unless there is a major nerf, I don't expect to see rank down tickets. There is absolutely no reason for them at this time.

• Options
    username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    Opinions vary .... but I think enough ppl have expressed reason's for asking for them.

RDTs should be available to those of us, who just want to correct mistakes.

I'm sure there are tons of ppl who ranked Carnage recently & regret it & wish they could fix that mistake & re use prescious resources.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Rank down tickets for 4 stars should be available as a Alliance Quest milestone such as 100 million. Never bring back 5 star rank down because rich will get richer in The prestige race and the game will be very off balanced
  • Options
    username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    I agree with Cap...
    & maybe prohibitting 5* RDTs
    will relieve everyone's anxiety over prestige manipulation?