**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* AG deal coming this week

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
I would be willing to bet dollars to donuts that this deal will be coming in the next few days. So lets do our part to set the value for Kabam to know what's reasonable. I'm saying $100 for just the AG and for it to be a choice and not just a AG crystal like previously seen. That said I think it'll be 6K units and a crystal. Thoughts?

Comments

• TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    edited June 2017
    As disappointing as it will be, the offer will be 10,000 units for a 5* awakening gem crystal which means you get a random class that you don't need.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    For reference this was the Cyber Monday deal 68no12qbkb6c.jpg
  • RockandrollinaDRockandrollinaD Posts: 22
    edited June 2017
    I hope they get reasonable and put a decent offer not just for the whales. Like 50$ for a 5 star awakening gem crystal and 100$ for a generic awakening gem. I would buy it if we can choose.
    After all it's the "appreciation" month.
  • BalicemBalicem Posts: 11
    Especially loyal payers. I never reciece any offer remotely like the non payers.....yet its appreciation month? What a joke. They got the last 100 dollar offer they'll get from me when i seen what non regulars are offered
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Balicem wrote: »
    Especially loyal payers. I never reciece any offer remotely like the non payers.....yet its appreciation month? What a joke. They got the last 100 dollar offer they'll get from me when i seen what non regulars are offered

Non payer here, what are these deals you speak of?
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited June 2017

quote="Noobeeus;c-41855"]

Non payer here, what are these deals you speak of?[/quote]

O think he's talking about the deal turkey players got
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    If you could choose 5* awakening gem class like you could with the 4* I would buy in a heartbeat.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    If you could choose 5* awakening gem class like you could with the 4* I would buy in a heartbeat.

And that's why they get away with daft ass prices, so never moan about deals again
  • jm_marveljm_marvel Posts: 4
    edited June 2017
    so you're expecting the rarest item in the game for $100? good luck with that

people are spending tens of thousands of units in LOL to get 5* awakening.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    I'd feel real appreciated if we were just given a 5* awaken gem, even as a crystal, as part of that login calendar this week...
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    jm_marvel wrote: »
    so you're expecting the rarest item in the game for $100? good luck with that

people are spending tens of thousands of units in LOL to get 5* awakening.

People are spending that in LoL to get the extra 4 T2A much more than an AG. That AG is also generic so MASSIVE difference.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    I hope they get reasonable and put a decent offer not just for the whales. Like 50$ for a 5 star awakening gem crystal and 100$ for a generic awakening gem. I would buy it if we can choose.
    After all it's the "appreciation" month.

After they priced a 4* one for 100$, I doubt they'll put a 5* one for half the price
  • Weaver1983Weaver1983 Posts: 60
    If anything, it'll be one of those 10k units deals. Sad but true.