**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hulkbuster? for real?

Please feature Colossus, Kamala Khan, Groot and Spider Gwen next. I could use the break from arena grinding. LOL.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    He's in the Movie. It's a reference to that.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Wil6541 wrote: »
    Plus side they named the arena correctly "worst case scenario"

Funny I just made that comment in my alliance as well... To be truly worst case, I think you have to be grinding for a 5* where you can't even sell him for shards.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    What’s the 5* arena going to go for? Gotta be an all time low right?
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    I expect cable arena to happen in 2 weeks from next week new arena along with possibly xforce dp arena
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    What’s his 4* gonna go for anyone got an idea
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    edited June 2018
    kev4l56jwzc4.png

Anything over 2 Million is too high!!! HB is not good for anything other than arena fodder (and even then just barely!!)
  • AleSnakeAleSnake Posts: 20
    well, kabam need to put all heroes in 5* arenas. If you dont like him you have the option to fight for 1-10% position to get some 5* and 6* shards lol
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited June 2018
    J_Slap wrote: »
    Why is your HB r3?! And we can tell u put sig stones in him! Lmao. U must have faith hes getting buffed right?!

If I had to guess he is at a level in the game where he has expiring T4CC and T4B a lot of the time so even lower tier champs get to rank 3 sometimes for arena as to not waste the cats. Just a guess but I would wager that is why.

But yeah not sure why anyone would grind arena for HB.
  • I would love to have any 5 star
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    edited June 2018
    J_Slap wrote: »
    Why is your HB r3?! And we can tell u put sig stones in him! Lmao. U must have faith hes getting buffed right?!

He is rank 3 because I used rank down ticket to bring him down from r4. Before they nerfed willpower for the 2nd time (!!!!). He was actually an extremely good AW defender.

https://youtu.be/9ssNmjlWsjQ
    But unfortunately since 12.1 HB was been rendered useless. This seems to be a pattern with KABAM. Players find a character that works great in one portion of the game and KABAM finds out about it and they NERF the hell out of that character (see current change to ArchAngel)
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Lmao some guy in my alliance pulled 4* HB back-to-back from Arc Reactor crystals. Thing is he already had HB at sig 37... just why??
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Watch Hb rework coming out 3 days after his arena.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    IanMoone89 wrote: »
    I expect cable arena to happen in 2 weeks from next week new arena along with possibly xforce dp arena

Can’t do xforce Deadpool because no 5*