**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Duped my first 5*!!! YES!!!!!

Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
Oh wait... It's Magneto... *sigh*

But, the question is, should I hold my sig stones even though I don't even have another mutant 5*? I mean who knows when I'll actually dupe another 5* at all, let alone get, and dupe, a good 5* mutant.

Comments

• DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    I managed to dupe a 5 star Hulkbuster after my 3rd 5 star pull... talk about bad luck.

Fortunately that's my secondary account. Duped winter soldier on my primary and am pretty happy about it.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Yeah I guess it would be dumb to use them, especially considering he might be the guy I use the least because I just hate playing him. Gets good points in 4*/5* arena though.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    It would take quite a few sig stones to make his greatly improved..all on an average champ.. definitely save them.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Mags is infinitely more useful duped than not, I wouldn't put any stones on hime.
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    I have only 12 five stars and not a single is duped, but even if I duped anyone, I would use no sig stones.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    I just duped my first 5* (from a total of 11) and it was WS, not disappointed at all, might even R3 him (which would also be my first)
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Yeah he is quite literally made to counter Wolverine, which is incredibly amusing.
    The magnetism and heal block, which are two of his greatest utilities, both destroy Wolverine.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    He’s actually pretty good...

1 - Magnetize reduces Ability Accuracy by 40% against Iron Man, MODOK, & etcetera.
    2 - The Heal Block on his SP2 & SP3 is useful against most types of Regen.
    3 - He can survive lethal hits thanks to his awakened ability.
    4 - Has great synergy with Magik, Storm, Iceman, Karnak, OG Vision, and Wolverine.

... Y’all are acting like he can’t combo into his Special 2 or something.

1- 40% is not reliable enough for fast paced gameplay.
    2- Yondu and Proxima can heal block on L1 and do many more things
    3- most times when you get hit, you get hit twice at least.
    4- true true. Synergies are why I keep him around
  • zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    Hold on to the stones and use them for AA or someone that has actual value
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I would advise holding the stones for now. If anyone is due a buff, he is--just bide your time. I have a duped Mags and he sits at R2 because I used him way back when I had few good 5*'s.

Dr. Zola
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Oh well a dupes a dupe (and extra 6* shards) no matter who it is.. Well done mate.. Personally I'd save the sig stones
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Whenever you pull AA twice down the road or someone more deserving, you will either be happy you saved them or kicking yourself because you used them on a mediocre champ (unless he gets buffed🤞🏼)