**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Assassin Assignments and Merc Missions Discussion Thread

Summoners!

The Battlerealm is in disarray. Thanos has been defeated, but the Grandmaster has been stripped of his power, and has gone missing! The Contest of Champions has descended into chaos, with many groups fighting for control. Many Champions have found themselves finding work as Mercenaries, using this chaos as a chance to make a quick buck. Amongst them, we find the legendary mutant mercenary, Domino hunting down the biggest and baddest, and she needs your help to bring in the most lucrative of scores!

Domino will have a steady stream of Assassin Assignment quests to Explore, and if you impress her enough on one of those, she may even give you and your whole Alliance a bigger contract: Merc Missions.

Find out everything you need to know about Assassin Assignments and Merc Missions here!

Assassin Assignments and Merc Missions start June 6th at 10am Pacific Time, and will be available until July 2nd at 5pm Pacific Time! You must update to version 18.1 to be able to participate in these events.

Comments

• sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 240 ★★
    Please if you plan to release an xforce crystal that will include xforce deadpool in at least make him a bit better. He has NOTHING right now, no player is enjoying him and a champion with no utility is just a shame to even be in the game. ESPECIALLY someonone as cool as FREAKIN DEADPOOL cant be so LAME!!!
  • nopenope Posts: 134
    Is that pre-release bug going to be fixed pre-release?
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Yeah, no thanks. The trials are the perfect sweet spot. Once a day, only 3 fights. Rewards good enough so that you don't want to skip it.

These Assassin Assignments are just too demanding.

Thanks for the feedback! We can't only run the exact same event over and over, but it is good to know what you enjoy more than other events.

Dont have to run same event over and over but having couple mons of breaks wont hurt us....2 mons going in soon we have another side event that will basically burn us out even more especially with the assassin assignment
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    nope wrote: »
    Is that pre-release bug going to be fixed pre-release?

oh man, i didn't even see that. This is just classic kaabam. you're going to release a finished product on us and not even have it working properly. where is the disconnect?; i don't understand it....
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    I'll probably skip this one, too often and the rewards are low enough where i don't feel like i will be missing out
  • SpiderSebasSpiderSebas Posts: 8
    would you tweet when a new Assassin Mission is available like the stark missions?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I can't remember, do we get anything for running the alliance missions or is it only the one initiating the quest?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I'm gonna assume that people you can get from the X-Force Crystal are

Iceman, AA, X-Force DP, Cable, Psylocke, and Domino. Is this a correct guess or did I miss a few surprise additions.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Is this worth joining an alliance?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I'm ok with this Merc Assigments but having the Missions rely on rng to be triggered is gonna cause some confusion and won't sit with the fanbase well at all.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Can you tell us more about the x force shards?