**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awakening gem

I was just looking for some advice.

I’ve just opened a cosmic awakening gem and I’m not sure who to use it on. I have attached a pic so any advice would be appreciated.

I also have everything but a couple of t4 basic cats to take who ever I awaken to 5/50 but I will have them pretty soon. 55nlfvscxerm.png

Comments

• Jamie2289Jamie2289 Posts: 91
    I was thinking of him but I’ve just literally opened him for a 4 star crystal today after waiting for ages. I just thought og Thor got more from the gem than he did from what I have read.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I think Hela should be a good option but I think more people will vouch for Hyperion. Also why is Groot your top Cosmic champ?
    Jamie2289 wrote: »
    I was thinking of him but I’ve just literally opened him for a 4 star crystal today after waiting for ages. I just thought og Thor got more from the gem than he did from what I have read.

OG Thor isn't a bad choice either, he just got nerfed
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Hyperion all the way
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    It's between hyperion and hela, both of whom don't really need their sigs. Hyperion is probably the one most people would go with, hela can actually probably do more damage but is more difficult to use
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    Hyperion, easy choice!
  • Jamie2289Jamie2289 Posts: 91
    edited June 2018
    Thanks for the advice.

Groot was my first ever 4 star when 4 stars were harder to come by than they are now. He cleared some content for me at the time but now I regret the resources I put in to him.

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Save for Medusa or use it on Hype
  • Hyperion or Thor, both are god tiers, hyp is poison immune
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I think Hela should be a good option but I think more people will vouch for Hyperion. Also why is Groot your top Cosmic champ?

OG Thor isn't a bad choice either, he just got nerfed

Groot is his top champ only because he is duped among those other cosmics and he is obviously ranked up to 3/30 for war purposes (that red symbol on the champ).

To answer the OP's question though Hela or Hyperion. Hyperion would be my choice but if you chose Hela that would not be the worst thing either.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would say wait for Medusa. She gains so much just from one sig level and can mop the floor with her crazy damage. Hype is great without the dupe (not too sure about hela, haven’t read into her at all but nobody else really deserves it. If you pull like 2 more cosmics in a row, use one on Thor. He isn’t “god tier”, but he can still do some damage. If you absolutely must use it, I would do Hype
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    I was just looking for some advice.

I’ve just opened a cosmic awakening gem and I’m not sure who to use it on.

My advice: don't use it until you are sure who to use it on. They don't expire.

I'm presuming that at the current place you are in the game 4* champions are not common drops and 4* awakening gems are even rarer. That means you only want to use them on a champion that you currently are using a lot or will use a lot after awakening, and the act of awakening that champ is going to help you a lot, as in complete content you can't complete now, or allow you to complete content you are doing now easier, or costing you less potions and units. Anything that will save you expensive resources is worth doing now. Anything that isn't going to change the game for you, or you just aren't sure will change the game for you, is worth hanging onto.

The game is full of players that awakened a champion because they were eventually going to use them, and before that day arrived they pulled a natural dup of the champion, making the awakening gem a total waste. Don't be that guy. But if you awaken something and immediately start using it awakened, and that awakening makes the game immediately better for you, then even if you do naturally duplicate that champion later it will not sting as badly.

My vote is Hyperion. But it depends on whether you like using Hyperion or intend to use him a lot. If not, then wait. You could pull Medusa tomorrow, and she also benefits greatly from awakening. Possibly more than any other cosmic.