**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

First time RoL

Hello, I saw that next week there are some active boosts and I thought to complete the RoL. My team consists of Wolverine 4 * r4, Guillotine 3 * r4, Hawkeye 5 * r2. I was thinking I needed someone immune to the poison for Scarlet Witch. I have Abomination 4 * r3 but I'm not sure I will be able to beat it. You can give me some tips and some champions to make my team better. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Hey - I think your Wolverine might be fine for SW. If you Wolv is duped he has tons of regen. You should just play conservative when she puts too many Poisons on you and when Heal block is Active. Might need a bit of luck and some revives.
  • MrLalowMrLalow Posts: 19
    I used a awakening gem on the wolverine and has sig 5. Instead, I could add up to 20 in his sig , is it necessary?
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    MrLalow wrote: »
    I used a awakening gem on the wolverine and has sig 5. Instead, I could add up to 20 in his sig , is it necessary?

Who else would you plan on using them on?
  • Livix05Livix05 Posts: 10
    This is the team that I want to do it and still am not sure how many potion I will need! My wolverine is level 57! My opinion you need more than this!

Let me know how you manged?

ry12bowtfgs9.png
    Livix05 wrote: »
    This is the team that I want to do it and still am not sure how many potion I will need! My wolverine is level 57! My opinion you need more than this!

Let me know how you manged?

ry12bowtfgs9.png

I completed it prior to the removal of block proficiency teams so I actually used 3* SL, 4* DS, 3* DS, 3* SW and 3* Guilly.

I have a second account but I don't have a decent option to beat Wolverine to make it worth trying...yet.

That team you have should work, my guess is you will rely mainly on Wolverine. I'd still suggest trying the first opponent, Winter Soldier. If you can clear him without having to revive a single champ you may be ready. But I would have at least 50 revives and 200-300 potions available if I was attempting it for the first time.
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    edited June 2017
    I believe RoL is the next milestone in the game for me to go for. I have been giving it a go a few times and I it took me over 999 hits to beat the Winter Soldier with no boosts and only 1 Team Synery (+155 Critical Rating) using my best champion a 4/40 duped Ghost Rider. My thumbs were sore and towards the end I was making too many mistake because my finger was getting stuck to the screen. I have an X-23 I plan on taking to Rank 4 but she's not duped. I also have 4/40 guillotine for wolverine and a 4/40 Rogue as a backup option.
    Notcho59 wrote: »
    I believe RoL is the next milestone in the game for me to go for. I have been giving it a go a few times and I it took me over 999 hits to beat the Winter Soldier with no boosts and only 1 Team Synery (+155 Critical Rating) using my best champion a 4/40 duped Ghost Rider. My thumbs were sore and towards the end I was making too many mistake because my finger was getting stuck to the screen. I have an X-23 I plan on taking to Rank 4 but she's not duped. I also have 4/40 guillotine for wolverine and a 4/40 Rogue as a backup option.

You might want to check your mastery setup. That seems like a lot of hits to take down Winter Soldier.
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Crossbones is great for sw. He never has a critical hit so she doesn't ever put poison on you
  • JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    Couple of weeks ago I took Wolvy 5/50, Guillotine 3* 4/40 (only for wolvy), Mag, Storm and Cyclops. Every fight was done by my wolvy with exception of Guillotine mentioned above. I used 4 revives total.
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    I did mine this past week also. Used r5 star Lord, r5 Crossbones, r4 guillotine, r4 cap ww2, and maxed 3 star sw. Used a few revives and some potions did almost every fight with sl. Except sw done with xb and wolverine done with guillotine.
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    I race the guys in my alliance that are doing it for the first time for motivation. I run it semi often to stock up on lvl3 potions. It's easier than you think. I can do it with a duped wolverine and an unduped guillotine without needing revives at all. On SW, trick is to not let her stack a few poisons on you. When you get one, play defensively and let it expire so wolverines regen can catch up. It's easier than you think. They're just endurance fights really. Their attack isn't pumped up too badly, just tons of health. Good luck
    geoff78 wrote: »
    I race the guys in my alliance that are doing it for the first time for motivation. I run it semi often to stock up on lvl3 potions. It's easier than you think. I can do it with a duped wolverine and an unduped guillotine without needing revives at all. On SW, trick is to not let her stack a few poisons on you. When you get one, play defensively and let it expire so wolverines regen can catch up. It's easier than you think. They're just endurance fights really. Their attack isn't pumped up too badly, just tons of health. Good luck

What do you get for going through a second time, aside from the extra potions? I wish they still had the revives as a reward each fight though.
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    Thawnim wrote: »

You might want to check your mastery setup. That seems like a lot of hits to take down Winter Soldier.

I have 5/5 Cruelty and Precision and 1 in everything else except the suicides/fury. One point in WP on defense and Utility tree has points I could recover. Mainly just have limber 5/5 for AW and to save myself the occasional slip.
    Thawnim wrote: »

I have 5/5 Cruelty and Precision and 1 in everything else except the suicides/fury. One point in WP on defense and Utility tree has points I could recover. Mainly just have limber 5/5 for AW and to save myself the occasional slip.

Deep wounds and Despair? Those would brink that total down.