**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Week 4 summoner appreciation, any update ?

RobojiniRobojini Posts: 30
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Hey it's only few hours left for the last week to start but I don't see any update anywhere , did I miss something ?
Does anyone have any info. On this ?

Comments

• hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    You missed it. They have been posting it at 1 pm ET every week for 3 weeks but it's posted 5 hours early this time. Go check the blog it's there
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    hurricant wrote: »
    You missed it. They have been posting it at 1 pm ET every week for 3 weeks but it's posted 5 hours early this time. Go check the blog it's there

I don't see it on this site. Is it somewhere else?
  • RobojiniRobojini Posts: 30
    hurricant wrote: »

I don't see anything on blog for week 4?
    I don't think they posted anything yet abt. Week 4 or last week
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    By blog, I'm assuming this --> https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/

In which case, it's not there as of this comment posted.
  • Riddick18030Riddick18030 Posts: 31
    Obviously he was being sarcastic. It will more then likely be posted at 1pm like the rest of the weeks.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Calm the tits gentlemen. It's barely 7:00AM in California, they are just waking up and preparing the coffee
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Calm the tits gentlemen. It's barely 7:00AM in California, they are just waking up and preparing the coffee

That's unacceptable. Some of us are already on our third cup elsewhere in the world.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Wait 2h and 30m to get your info
    Better question is what will we get this week? The Summoner Appreciation crystals were actually pretty good. Is it wrong to hope we get more of those or a daily Greater Summoner Appreciation crystal this week?
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    edited June 2017
    They said earlier in the month that the global boost will be extended to also include 10% health and attack, potion trading (something like trade 5 level 1s for 1 level two in aq/aw potions) as well as a special 7 day login calendar this week.

They way they've been doing things I'm sure there will be one or two other small things but that's a good start in my mind.
    They said earlier in the month that the global boost will be extended to also include 10% health and attack, potion trading (something like trade 5 level 1s for 1 level two in aq/aw potions) as well as a special 7 day login calendar this week.

They way they've been doing things I'm sure there will be one or two other small things but that's a good start in my mind.

I remembered those but they have had something extra each week, gold quests in week 1, sig stones in expert proving grounds in week 2, and hall of healing and SA crystals in week 3. I am just hoping for something cool. I've really liked what they added in weeks 2 and 3.
  • RobojiniRobojini Posts: 30
    Actually 26th is almost over here in India so I thought I missed something but looks like they are on track and I am ahead in time , hoping for some sweet rewards in that special login calender.
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    the appreciation crystals were much appreciated. Be nice if there was a unit arena to fight for.
  • _STU__STU_ Posts: 6
    I'd be happy with a team of fully stacked 5*s
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    I'd be happy with a generic awakening
    HULK_BREAK wrote: »

Thanks. t4b and t4cc. It's hard to complain about either of those things. But I know someone out there will.

• SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Love the t4b, love the t4cc but it's official, these ppl would rather close completely than give any awakening in these types of event.
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    Can't see the calendar. Will it appear when the next items from calendars come in or what?
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    KALIZO wrote: »
    IT QWAS POSTED LAST WEEEK, U BEEN UNDER A ROCK THIS WHOLE TIME

Drop the joke, it ain't funny anymore.

Anyway, just saw week 4 announcement. The calendar is something I think everyone will look forward to. Potion trading is alright for some people, and the expert proving ground class, which I assume is going to be how it's always been, is good for those that are close to their next T4cc.

Well, I can't complain, it's pretty nice. Thanks for the appreciation month Kabam!