**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should Kabam add iron spidey to marvels contest of champions?

Should Kabam add iron spidey to marvels contest of champions? 43 votes

Yes
48%
K1lltasticArmandStarFingfangfoomfanesGreifmaster911FlinteSpiderCoolsElitehunterTNARYT9DRTOTürkçeFyrewalkershadow_lurker22Marvel2289HobbyhmnMitchell35yzhLordDemocShadPrinceCrazyCookie11INFINTYSPIDER23 21 votes
No
51%
ArcDeAngelusOmniCapWW2FrostybuffajrPrimmer79Tthunder2058ThawnimSp3edD3m0nAKTEKtaojay1My_SuperiorBahamutUltimatechampionCh1efsterChampioncriticJulius_SeizureVoltolosIBlueShiftIAvengerboy99 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    Yes
    It would be cool, but there's already too many spidermen in the game so Kabam won't add any more for a while. Only if they decide to add skins in the game would it happen.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    Yes
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    there are nowhere near enough spidermen. if you know about the Spiderverse, you'll know there are literally hundreds of different spidermen. Peter Parker alone has many many versions. then there's the spidermen that are not Peter, then there are the spiders that aren't "Man" , of which there are also many.

what do we have? around 5 Spiders. let's see...
    3 versions of Peter (classic, symbiote suit, MCU Peter)
    one female Spider (Gwen)
    one non-Peter Spider (Miles)

if we include the Venom symbiote, we can add Venom, Carnage and Agent Venom.
    8 Spiders total, 9 if we counter Venompool, but at its core, only 5 "true spiders"
    [/quote

Really? 5 spider men isn't enough for you? Kabam has to give love to everyone in the Marvel Universe. Along with this, there's 6 version if Iron man, 5 version's of hulk, 3 versions of thor, 3 versions of captain america. There really isn't a need for more of the same characters. Besides Iron Spider would probably have the same abilities as stark spidey. If you really want like 10 more spider men added to the game then you should be asking for skins and not new characters.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Yes
    They added hulk rag later on after thor rags was released. I dont see any reason not to do the same here
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    No
    They can add more reskins of champions when they’ve added a bunch of brand new champs and buffed the old garbage champs.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Yes
    In b4 they close it and say put your suggestions in the character thread
  • Options
    INFINTYSPIDER23INFINTYSPIDER23 Posts: 67
    Yes
    I say yes I am a Spiderman fan to and yes iron spider would really be great maybe we could get him as an extra for Spider-Man into spidey verse in December o lasher for the venom more symbiotes