**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Already have a 4* Deadpool - Gold Tickets

If you already have a 4* Deadpool will you receive a gold ticket for the 5* arena? I ran the arena the last 2 times you had the arena and mine is already sig 99. Dont really want to run another arena for a champ I already have.

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Also I already have a 3* Deadpool, do I need to buy him again to get access to the 4* arena?
  • UltimatechampionUltimatechampion Posts: 107
    Can we have golden tickets if we do not have that deadpool?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Sucks that it looks like only top 200 will get DP. As one of my favorite champs in the Marvel universe and wanting him for so long, this is a slap in the face. Only the players who stay in game 24/7 will be able to obtain him. Not even an option to buy him/crystals to try and get him? I know he’s supposed to be exclusive but this is incredibly disappointing.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    Now that we're at it ... Is there going to be another deadpool offer this month? If so, units or money?
    The message just says "additional purchases from the store". It doesn't specify what exactly
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    What happens if you don't have the 3* deadpool? Will he be offered again?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Sucks that it looks like only top 200 will get DP. As one of my favorite champs in the Marvel universe and wanting him for so long, this is a slap in the face. Only the players who stay in game 24/7 will be able to obtain him. Not even an option to buy him/crystals to try and get him? I know he’s supposed to be exclusive but this is incredibly disappointing.

How I read it is there will be multiple arenas running throughout the month.
    The cutoff will drop as the month goes on
  • NewYorkSmittyNewYorkSmitty Posts: 67

This IS a contest. Compete. Simple as that :)

Contest of No Life or Contest of Wallets. Not Contest of Skill.

Contest of No Life or Contest of Wallets. Not Contest of Skill.

What skill is needed for arena? lol

There isn’t any. That’s the point.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    “There is no skill in marathon running” - Sprinters
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    The_One wrote: »

Still means and entire month of arena grinding in the HOPES that you make the top 200 in one of the arenas..and then another arena if you want the dupe..UGH!
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Philly3974 wrote: »
    The_One wrote: »

Still means and entire month of arena grinding in the HOPES that you make the top 200 in one of the arenas..and then another arena if you want the dupe..UGH!

Im not worried about dupe i can evemtually get a ag for him still havent finished act 5.1 100% yet