**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beginner and intermediate Deadpool arena

Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
Will the Deadpool arena be broken down by the beginner and intermediate and experienced arena brackets?

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    I'd hope not
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    I hope so, I’m still in intermediate
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    It wasn't the last time, all brackets were lumped together.
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    Philly3974 wrote: »
    It wasn't the last time, all brackets were lumped together.

Hopefully then they change that this time around. Will wait to hear from a mod.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    It's a trophy champ that is very rare so it would not be cool if they'd give a beginner an easy pass to get a 4* deadpool
  • NewPlayerNewPlayer Posts: 9
    Smokely7 wrote: »
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    It's a trophy champ that is very rare so it would not be cool if they'd give a beginner an easy pass to get a 4* deadpool

I understand that, and guess I’m just hoping after being banned from arenas for a month due to “suspected” tos violation because I finished 25 and 78 in the 4 star arenas even though I played every one of those fights, used no software, and just happen to have a job that requires me up at all times of the day so got regular fights in. Feel it would be a fair compensation for my unjust ban as I likely would finish high in it (hopefully) but have no chance against full rosters.

Kabam at its finest. Everyday I wonder how many other people got hit by their godawful cheater detection system - and how many are impacted because Kabam refuses to address it.