**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino skin!

Why isn't Kabam using the Domino that was in Deadpool 2?

Comments

• Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    Syrion wrote: »
    Because the comic book version is a much better version... IMO

I'd have to disagree lol
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I like the movie Domino, but i think the version they used is good.

They also might not have whatever copyright permission necessary to use the movie one. You never know with these things.
    I like the movie Domino, but i think the version they used is good.

They also might not have whatever copyright permission necessary to use the movie one. You never know with these things.

YEAH! OK I got you. Too bad tho XD
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I have no issues with Domino's skin...
    I have no issues with Domino's skin...

I just want the Afro!
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★

because they went for the original comic version. look it up.
    G0311 wrote: »

because they went for the original comic version. look it up.

I know what the original version looks like I'm not a Noob! I'm just wondering why they didn't use the Movie version! and we really do need some more black people in this game am I right!
  • SyrionSyrion Posts: 64
    I know what the original version looks like I'm not a Noob! I'm just wondering why they didn't use the Movie version! and we really do need some more black people in this game am I right!

Wut?
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    I really liked movie Domino. It is too bad she wasn't included.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Wut?

Blade, DV, Falcon, DV. There’s plenty of black people. I think blue people need to be more represented. Where’s my Mystique?
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Wut?

Blade, DV, Falcon, DV. There’s plenty of black people. I think blue people need to be more represented. Where’s my Mystique?

Don’t forget Apocalypse. Although depending on the artist, he has been depicted with purple skin.
  • jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    edited June 2018
    Do any of the mutants look how they do in the films? No. No they don't. Why?

Because Kabam doesn't use Fox's properties and designs. If Marvel owns Kabam, then that's another reason: as of right now, Marvel/Disney doesn't own the rights to any of the cinema X-Men (the deal hasn't gone through yet).

And to anyone saying there's "plenty" of Black people ... there could be more? "You have 7 black characters, why should it matter that the other 120+ are white?" isn't a strong argument.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Wut?

I have to disagree! There are never enough black people in one game! And there's so many more people they could add!
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    First world problems ladies and gentlemen
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    None of the Fox movie versions of characters have been used in this game due to licensing. That is the reason. Only those owned by Marvel Studios have had the movie versions added to the game.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    The Afro is all I want.... no champs with an afro captain marvel has a mowhawk.....
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    Easy, release a new version later with new skin and worse signature ability *COUGH* Netflix daredevil
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Blade, DV, Falcon, DV. There’s plenty of black people. I think blue people need to be more represented. Where’s my Mystique?[/quote]

It ain't easy
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Gwenpool gas an Afro, you just can’t see it under the mask.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Gwenpool gas an Afro, you just can’t see it under the mask.

Gwenpool gas sound like an awesome debuff. v19 release @TitoBandito187?