**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Breaking the banks (literally) Pt.1

So to recap:
1) Buy a 3* DP from store for the same amnt for star lord's loot bag
2) You need this to qualify for the 4* DP arena
3) Only those 200 winners gets a chance to obtain a gold member ticket
4) With gold member ticket, you get a chance to win a goldpool and an exclusive title. Goldpool can be obtained also via gold crystals but with UNKNOWN drop rates.

So basically.
1) It's really breaking the bank (wallet)
2) Chances of getting one are for high end players and big spenders in the game.

Nice game. Indeed. No wonder it took me 1 year and a half to wake up and smell reality. You pay, you play. Right?

Comments

• Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    my constructive criticism is this deal and arena will only appeal to the "whales" (huge spenders) in this game and frankly and imo its not worth it
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    I'm not willing to put up 20 million for a shot at the top 200 for a 4* deadpool so I'm passing on the 3* purchase. Top 800 or 10% for a real shot at a 4* would get me to make this purchase.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    The DP Arena has been around before, and it was the same, where you need to purchase a DP to enter. This is no different. After that, anyone could have a chance at it. Spending may give more chances, but it's also based on RNG, so it's anyone's game. As for the Arena, that's up to how much you want to put up. There will be a total of 1200 people getting a 4* over the course of time. It's not accurate to say it's just a money pit. The game is not only F2P, and that's just how it is.
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    I think it will run multiple times during the month, so it's like 200 x (8 or 10 times)
    not sure tho, and don't care that much since this is impossible for me anyway
    The DP Arena has been around before, and it was the same, where you need to purchase a DP to enter. This is no different. After that, anyone could have a chance at it. Spending may give more chances, but it's also based on RNG, so it's anyone's game. As for the Arena, that's up to how much you want to put up. There will be a total of 1200 people getting a 4* over the course of time. It's not accurate to say it's just a money pit. The game is not only F2P, and that's just how it is.

Not necessarily 1200, could be the same top scorers who get deadpool every time

You have a chance at 200 spots every run. That all depends on how much you put up. If you learn the Cutoffs and are capable of pushing past that, you will get one. That's the same as any other Arena.
    Romo790 wrote: »

I'm not sure you are in the right thread because I have no idea who you are responding to.

I'm responding to the OP implying that it's only attainable for big spenders. Pretty sure that was clear.
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    edited June 2018

I'm not sure you are in the right thread because I have no idea who you are responding to.

I'm responding to the OP implying that it's only attainable for big spenders. Pretty sure that was clear.

Well you added the words "it's not accurate to say it's just a money pit" so I got confused because the op never said those words.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

You have a chance at 200 spots every run. That all depends on how much you put up. If you learn the Cutoffs and are capable of pushing past that, you will get one. That's the same as any other Arena.

Thanks for explaining arenas to me again. Wasn’t quite sure how they worked.
    edited June 2018

Thanks for explaining arenas to me again. Wasn’t quite sure how they worked.

I'm sure you were, but you weren't acknowledging the fact that there is ample time and opportunity to have a shot at it if you have the Champs to put the Points up. Otherwise it's no more unfair than any other competition. I doubt the same 200 people will put up the Points 6 times in a row, out of spite. We don't know if it's a Basic Dup or regular, but either way, most people stop at the Dup. In any case, if you want the Champ, learn the Cutoff and put up more. That's how they work.

Well you added the words "it's not accurate to say it's just a money pit" so I got confused because the op never said those words.

I was paraphrasing.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    So...... I understand that people WANT an OG Deadpool because he is rare but it isn't like he is an answer to all endgame content so I'm curious why there is such an uproar. If he and Goldpool will become the new above god-tier champs, then I can understand the outrage, but as he will be at-most a demi-god tier with so many better champs out there, this really is a whale-milking and for those of us that are sane, an opportunity to say, "wow, that's cool... Ok. On to better things."
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    @imaginejim exactly......
    He is not gamebreaking contnet.....

People just want everything and will complain about everything....
    People wanted deadpool arena....
    They bought it back same as before but better... they added goldpool....
    People complain..... i dont get it
    Deadpool arena required a 3* deadpool before...
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Karinshi wrote: »
    I think it will run multiple times during the month, so it's like 200 x (8 or 10 times)
    not sure tho, and don't care that much since this is impossible for me anyway

Miike said 6.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    @imaginejim exactly......
    He is not gamebreaking contnet.....

People just want everything and will complain about everything....
    People wanted deadpool arena....
    They bought it back same as before but better... they added goldpool....
    People complain..... i dont get it
    Deadpool arena required a 3* deadpool before...

Thanks @Maat1985. I felt like I was missing something.
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    I vote @Maat1985 for president. Everything he’s said is so on point
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    BrandJenn wrote: »
    I vote @Maat1985 for president. Everything he’s said is so on point

Lol......
    Thanks dude...