**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No iso to upgrade my champs

I'm at a point in the game where I'm close to upgrading my first 4* to rank 5 however the last few months the iso drops have been so bad I've not been able to increase the levels it's getting to a point now where I need so much iso to progress I can't move forward with the game. I'm a f2p player as I have no money therefore I can't buy crystals to get more iso and I have very few 4* champs to maybe get lucky to dupe one to get a chunk of iso there has to be another way to get lots of iso so I can progress as a f2p without spending every waking moment grinding quests for extremely low iso drops please help!

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    It’s basically just get lucky and get 4 star dupes
  • Spidermonkey902Spidermonkey902 Posts: 63
    But that could take months whats the point in continuing if I can't progress?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Completing expert proving grounds can help too. Or if you are patient enough, defeat defeat act 4.3.6 venom boas multiple times
    I shall give that a try thank you just annoying how hard as a f2p player it is
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    it hard at Stars but when u du hav alot of 4 stats and get dups. U wuld se u get it in okay ratio

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

No that's wrong, many f2p have awesome accounts. The only difference is the amount of time an effort you put in. How much story have you done ?, Same with EQ an arena ?. Get stuff done which will award iso whilst giving you shards to open crystals which in turn gives you more iso. Bottom line is your not doing enough to get it
    I play every day at I've completed act 4 I do master completion each month I get tons of crystals however duped 3* gives maybe a level or 2 on a 4* dupes are rare at best on 4* I have 30 and I've duped 6 of them so far I've had about 3 4* crystals this week alone plus grind arena difference is I've been playing a Yr there is over 120 possible characters in the game so unless you have played for 3yrs and got them all iso is extremely hard to come by so I state again unless you can afford to buy tons of crystals to speed up the process its almost impossible to progress before you judge my skill think about how hard it is when you don't have all the characters to dupe in order to get the iso needed
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Keep bukising your four star roster. I've finally hit about 55 four stars and now every other four star crystal opening is a dupe. That's 4-5 dupes a month and plenty of ISO. But before j was DuPing the j struggled for ISO just like you.