**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SILENT BLADE NERF??? [Admin Note: Confirmed NOT Nerfed]

Comments

• LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    It just means they fairly adjusted the RNG for his danger sense. At this point, everyone’s complaining because Blade doesn’t flat out shut down every single mystic and villain in the game anymore. Oh no, he’s becoming more balanced! Just learn to play other champs lol you were doing it before Blade, you can do it after.
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    https://youtu.be/oYSkEfPNNnc

i almost forgot i have. without blade and stark. i have + 20% chance from my mastery.
  • LanfirLanfir Posts: 16
    It could be that I was just extremely unlucky that fight.
    But because it was a long fight (150% recovery node) and limbo triggered every time, I still feel something was wrong. Maybe a bug with certain nodes. Too soon to tell.
    I have done some duels against magik to test this, but didn't notice anything wrong there.
    Let's see if we can get feedback from more ppl. Perhaps it was just a fluke.
    edited June 2018
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Andrew wrote: »
    Bapoi wrote: »
    It's a chance trigger, I think the changes are making people mildly paranoid (no offense, I DO get the reaction!) resulting in discussions on here fueling eachother's paranoia even more. Again, no offense meant, it's an observation...
    i saw the difference last night after update, not when people people started talking about changes.

Yet you have many people on here saying they see no change but you keep saying its a nerf. its simple RNG man. There hasn't been a nerf to blade.

and many people saying there is...
    thats why i'm asking questions, and waiting answer from kabam. its simple
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    If ONE thing doesn’t go their way ONE time, complainers like to run to the forums and scream “nerf!” Right away. Its an over exaggeration, but you get the point
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/nKm2mdfX0hI
    this blade is not even with stark spidy
    now go fight mordo and check the difference.

@Andrew This video proves nothing but good RNG. He only parried him 3 times. Proves nothing.
    edited June 2018

@Andrew This video proves nothing but good RNG. He only parried him 3 times. Proves nothing.

and if i'll parry him 10 times + with spark and my mastery and it will work 0 times thats just bad rng right. okay..

i almost forgot i have. without blade and stark. i have + 20% chance from my mastery.

What mastery are you talking about?
  • LanfirLanfir Posts: 16
    It just means they fairly adjusted the RNG for his danger sense. At this point, everyone’s complaining because Blade doesn’t flat out shut down every single mystic and villain in the game anymore. Oh no, he’s becoming more balanced! Just learn to play other champs lol you were doing it before Blade, you can do it after.

At this point, we're still trying to determine if there was a change made or if there's a bug, or if it's still working as before. But if there was a change made, it should have been communicated.
    Saying we should just adapt is moot, since we weren't aware of any change. Get off your high horse.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Lanfir wrote: »

At this point, we're still trying to determine if there was a change made or if there's a bug, or if it's still working as before. But if there was a change made, it should have been communicated.
    Saying we should just adapt is moot, since we weren't aware of any change. Get off your high horse.

Yes we should expect and get full transparency from Kabam...Although I don't see that happening
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    In the vid, doesn’t blade have a permanent weakness? Does that effect his abilities against Mordo?

and if i'll parry him 10 times + with spark and my mastery and it will work 0 times thats just bad rng right. okay..

You quite obviously have no clue what RNG means and what "chance" means either.
    If I flip a coin I have a 50% chance to land head or tails each flip. I can flip it 10 times and land tails 10 times even though I want it to land on heads. That's called chance. There isn't a guarantee that it will land heads. Same thing with Blades danger sense, there isn't any guarantee it stops it.

well thanks for asking, it's even 30% not 20.l6eymnff4rcl.png

edited June 2018

You quite obviously have no clue what RNG means and what "chance" means either.
    If I flip a coin I have a 50% chance to land head or tails each flip. I can flip it 10 times and land tails 10 times even though I want it to land on heads. That's called chance. There isn't a guarantee that it will land heads. Same thing with Blades danger sense, there isn't any guarantee it stops it.

i know whats RNG if your'e saying that that was just a back luck and bad RNG said already okay.
    saw the difference and asked kabam about it, because i think something has changed. as i sad i have balde for long time, i've seen good RNG and bad RNG. but not 0 from 10 times RNG whe i had maximum amount of procentage. i'll say again, if that was just pure "pure bad luck" i don't have any problems with it. but i'll test blade more for sure.

I might be wrong, but I am almost certain that is for non-passive abilities. If that were the case, every champ you have would be able to bypass astral evade at some point and that's not the case. His is a passive evade and can't be nullified and counts as a dimensional ability that Danger Sense CAN effect.

I might be wrong, but I am almost certain that is for non-passive abilities. If that were the case, every champ you have would be able to bypass astral evade at some point and that's not the case. His is a passive evade and can't be nullified and counts as a dimensional ability that Danger Sense CAN effect.

his astral evade is ability trigger as i know.
    at least i need answer about that from kabam.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I think it’s due to mordo’s immunity to ability accuracy reduction. That’s why not every champ can do it, but blade ignores immunity so I think it should count for him.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★

No. Mordo is immune to ability reduction. This means bypassing astral evade bia ability reduction is for blade only
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★

I think it’s due to mordo’s immunity to ability accuracy reduction. That’s why not every champ can do it, but blade ignores immunity so I think it should count for him.

Only danger sense counts for that,Masteries won't add on to danger sense in this case as Mordo is immune to AAR

YOU'RE WRONG. mordo has immunity only passivie ability decreasing champs.
    this ability is from mastery, it isnt passive. so it counts
    edited June 2018
    g44b8zuzwpxx.jpg
    if reduction is not passive, it counts. how mastery setup can be passive? thats bs.
    we need some answers from kabam to clarify those things.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

It seems you’re quite emotional about it, with the capital letters and all. In any case, mastery doesn’t necessarily mean the ability isn’t passive. Look at willpower, that’s passive, otherwise Yondu would inflict a 20 second healblock against it with his sp1, since that only doubles the healblock against active healing.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Blade bypasses immunity reduction so he can counter mordo but as others say the pacify doesn't add on to blade danger sense on mordo since mordo stops the pacify if u try others and hit mordo it will astral evade always and u had bad rng I use blade without stark and get limbo about twice in the fight it's all rng learn that 58% is 58% no more that 42% to trigger or 60% is all luck base

It seems you’re quite emotional about it, with the capital letters and all. In any case, mastery doesn’t necessarily mean the ability isn’t passive. Look at willpower, that’s passive, otherwise Yondu would inflict a 20 second healblock against it with his sp1, since that only doubles the healblock against active healing.

naah, i'm not that emotional lol.
    but still, when you have magik, blade, drax and AA as your top mvp champs and they changing all those champs together in one week of time of course it's affects some nerves.
    edited June 2018
    Bendy wrote: »
    Blade bypasses immunity reduction so he can counter mordo but as others say the pacify doesn't add on to blade danger sense on mordo since mordo stops the pacify if u try others and hit mordo it will astral evade always and u had bad rng I use blade without stark and get limbo about twice in the fight it's all rng learn that 58% is 58% no more that 42% to trigger or 60% is all luck base

well sady maybe i had very bad luck on that fight. at least kabam can easly answer those quesrions and stop this confusion.

btw with that logic dexteriy should be passive ability too.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    blade denger sence isn't the same yes kabam has nerfed him silently 100% his denger sence isn't the same anymore regarding what peoples say game sucks
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Dexterity is a mastery so can't really change unlike someone ability it can but with pacify that can be reduced by immunes so mordo by any mean same with dorm but haven't tested dorm since his degen but I would imagine it's same but let others clarify that one
    Dexterity is a mastery so can't really change unlike someone ability it can but with pacify that can be reduced by immunes so mordo by any mean same with dorm but haven't tested dorm since his degen but I would imagine it's same but let others clarify that one

yeah we need clarification for sure, that's what i'm asking. nothing more, just answers.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Bro, pacify mastery has never, and will never, effect mordo's astral evade.
This discussion has been closed.