Options

What happens to Dark artifacts after june 6th?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 755 ★★★
I'm so close to getting a 4 star crystal that I really need at this point but wont have 9000 by tomarrow. I have like 8000. What is going to happen to all of these after the date? Should I just buy 3 stars which I dont need at all. So frustrating.

Comments

• Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Since it has a expiration timer, I am betting it will go bye-bye if you don't use it. :(
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    None of it will be converted into gold. Unless of course it was bought with money.
  • Options
    Pikerse_1Pikerse_1 Posts: 16
    @Kabam Miike can someone please respond to his question. A lot of players are just short of whatever crystal we’d like to buy. Do we absolutely need to spend this because we’ll have no other chance at Dark Artifacts we need to know that they will be useless and why not send a reminder in game this is coming to an end so spend your Dark Artifacts
  • Options
    Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    They've said that they'll disappear and not be converted into anything
  • Options
    Wow pretty rude of them. so much grind and nothing worth getting in time, It almost like they hate their customers.
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Actually, there are plenty of examples of people getting enough artifacts for 3 5* crystals, so it's not actually their fault, it's more like you didn't keep on top of your dungeon grind (which I completely understand). I'm just saying that you can't blame them for not working hard enough to get what you want.
  • Options
    Pseudouber wrote: »
    Wow pretty rude of them. so much grind and nothing worth getting in time, It almost like they hate their customers.

How much did you actually grind then if you weren't able to get anything of value? Have you opened up any crystals before now?
  • Options
    @ShadPrince I’m 645 frags away from my last 5* crystal I did them every day 100% rewards except the first 2 days because I didn’t understand how everything worked then I figured dungeon day would help me out but instead they gave us 3* crystals instead of D.A. Frags. It is what it is I just needed to know I couldn’t carry over these D.A. Frags into next event
  • Options
    @Ronin916 thanks for informing me that we’re basically beat if we don’t spend them
  • Options
    Pikerse_1 wrote: »
    @Ronin916 thanks for informing me that we’re basically beat if we don’t spend them

No problem. I know it kinda sucks having a decent amount left over, but I guess it's better to know and at least get something out of them rather than just having them disappear
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Nothing they go bye bye without anything replacement
  • Options
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Actually, there are plenty of examples of people getting enough artifacts for 3 5* crystals, so it's not actually their fault, it's more like you didn't keep on top of your dungeon grind (which I completely understand). I'm just saying that you can't blame them for not working hard enough to get what you want.

Well its kinda based on the amount of high star leveled up characters as to how much and how fast you can gain dark artifacts and infinity dust. You have to be able to do higher dungeons. The low ones just dont pay as much. And yeah I could have spent more time per day just do them but I have a job and family. It not so much I didnt get enough but I get nothing for what I did try to get. so all those hours basically a waste of time.
  • Options
    SuperSleightSuperSleight Posts: 46
    I'm a few thousand shy of a 5*, I wish there was a way to purchase more with units or something.
  • Options
    yeah, they could really make some money if they had that option at this point. I just need a few hundred to get a 4*
  • Options
    ok so I blew them on 2 3 stars lol and have some left over..and what did I get? Colossus and not even the duped ones and carnage not duped..yay. whoopy.
  • Options
    So we still have all our shards does this mean they will stack if or when we de dungeons again? That's pretty messed up of Kabam not letting us know wtf is going on. If they come back an I was that close to a 4* and blew them cause they made it sound like we were just going to lose them all I'm going to be so pissed.