**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Stormbreaker Thor NEW CHAMP god tier

Sig ability when ever Thor lands a critical hit on an a opponent that has armor break he will inflict a shock debuff dealing 80% attack over 4 seconds

Passive
Armor break effects last 1.5% longer for ever hit in the combo meter

Heavy attack
Grants 25% attack per team member for 7 seconds

Special attack 1
Stormbreaker strikes have 85% chance to armor break applying 20% armor reduction for 3.5 seconds

Special attack 2
Storm breaker strikes have85% chance to armor break applying 35% armor reduction for 6 seconds

Special attack 3
Inflicts a permanent armor break removing enemy armor and applying 35% armor reduction

Synergy
Groot
Up to 100% chance based on lost health to regenerate 10% lost health instead of gaining an attack buff when using a heavy attack

Rocket
7% increased attack

Captain America infinity war
Increases caps buff duration and kinetic charge duration by 25%

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Cause we need another Thor instead of more original content. Kabam is set with IronMan and all of the 60ish variances of Mark suits, not to mention different universes. There are soooooo many new, different and exciting characters to choose from, let’s not encourage more recycling of similar champs. Especially when the last variant of Thor looks like he’s a few sandwiches short of a picnic and forgot to go pee before the long trip.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Cause we need another Thor instead of more original content. Kabam is set with IronMan and all of the 60ish variances of Mark suits, not to mention different universes. There are soooooo many new, different and exciting characters to choose from, let’s not encourage more recycling of similar champs. Especially when the last variant of Thor looks like he’s a few sandwiches short of a picnic and forgot to go pee before the long trip.

Why the hell not we just got a third Captain America
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    That’s exactly why. Just my opinion, but it’s lazy to keep adding the same characters over and over. The Marvel Universe is huge and adding truly new champs is more appealing to me. Too many Spider-Man, Ironman and cap America’s already.
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    You right they so many ironman and spiderman they shoul add new blackwidow with gold hair also
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    LOL Gold hair? You mean blonde?
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    Storm breaker
    That’s exactly why. Just my opinion, but it’s lazy to keep adding the same characters over and over. The Marvel Universe is huge and adding truly new champs is more appealing to me. Too many Spider-Man, Ironman and cap America’s already.

Becuase we need another unoriginal comment.

• ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Also, there's a thread for adding new character suggestions. Why not put this there where it belongs?
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    We got 500 spideys why not another Thor. Also where is ebony maw and cull obsidian
  • you mean Beta Ray Bill with thors face ?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Don’t y’all love it how before IMIW everyone was like, we need a better iron man! He’s not the amazing hero he deserves to be for being the flagship of the MCU 😭😭😭

Now people are like: there are too many varients of each hero. This stinks.

I’m hoping the two groups I described are different people....
  • Thanks so much for sharing your suggestion, however there’s already a thread stickied to the top of the Suggestions section of the forums here for these. To help keep the forums more organized, please post your Character/Hero suggestions and ideas in the already opened thread on the topic.
This discussion has been closed.