**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

DOMINO TO BE THE NEW (MAYBE BETTER) BLADE?

By reading and understanding her abilities, Domino sounds like she will be an amazing amazing champion. Plus reading her synergies with Masacre and even Red Hulk you can she the potential she really has to boost them and just dominate.
If you guys have a bit to watch Seatins video on Domino please go watch it. If you have time also go check out his video on Masacre.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGfZSy3Ph4Q
What are y'all thoughts?

Comments

• ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited June 2018
    I think she’ll be terrible

(Bad attempt to lower arena scores)

Once the Featured GMC's are out with her and Masacre I am going all in.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Has anyone considered that the energy damage might be very small? How about let's wait and see before we start proclaiming that an unreleased champion that no one has seen the actual numbers on is "totally broken omg" or "omg better than Blade"
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Besides, critical failure is on her sig ability, so people still have to awaken her first to be potentially Demi God tier
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Has anyone considered that the energy damage might be very small? How about let's wait and see before we start proclaiming that an unreleased champion that no one has seen the actual numbers on is "totally broken omg" or "omg better than Blade"

Yeah it may be similar to Dorm degen or magik limbo how it’s almost negligible in terms of damage on offense but awful on defence.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    This is a copy and paste from a thread I already had going about Domino

Seems like the perfect tool to have in the box of war with turning the dials some making matches closer in winning / losing scenarios. With no percentages or anything to judge who’s to say how much “luck” your opponent’s Domino will have while fighting. Example: ugh my fury should have proc’d while attacking, dag... now I’m taking energy damage 😟 or omg my armor up didn’t proc during that combo I just took 😖 ugh now I’m taking energy damage. Assuming it’s kinda like dormammu’s degeneration but with the difference you have to have a buff expire for it to proc so it’s possible to fight him without proc’ing buffs. So now fighting her it’s going to be 100% pure randomness getting a good dose of damage that is completely out of our control. The way “Critical Failure” is worded in the bio, to me sounds really shady
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Blade trumped the most insane defenders in the game (when no one else could), while also having high damage and insane regen.

You really think Domino is better than that? lol please. Don't get me wrong, she might be good (she looks like a high damage champ), but I don't see the insane utility in her that Blade brings.

Yeah it may be similar to Dorm degen or magik limbo how it’s almost negligible in terms of damage on offense but awful on defence.

Kinda like Electro? There are ways to play around it with Pacify and bleed/poison damage. I think she'll be a cakewalk on defense, but her real shine is on offense.
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Blade trumped the most insane defenders in the game (when no one else could), while also having high damage and insane regen.

You really think Domino is better than that? lol please. Don't get me wrong, she might be good (she looks like a high damage champ), but I don't see the insane utility in her that Blade brings.

Kinda like Electro? There are ways to play around it with Pacify and bleed/poison damage. I think she'll be a cakewalk on defense, but her real shine is on offense.

Don’t want to bleed her trust me she will wreck you for what I read
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Ways to play around it with bleed and poison damage? When each hit has a percentage chance to deal a bleed, and a percentage chance to fail?
    And we don't even know how much damage she does yet, it could be huge.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »

With abilities like hers we really need to wait and see how she plays, it’s all well and good reading her abilities but until we see them and how they interact we won’t know how good she is.

In regards to defence, I wouldn’t assume she’ll be a cakewalk until her sig ability is explained. You may end up eating those words. I don’t know whether she’ll be hard or not, I’m just waiting.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Don't forget blade has regeneration.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    please dont even start with this. same old same old everytime a new champ come sout