**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The most reliable Mordo killer nerfed

Every time I try to write something they discussions have been closed wondering if there’s going to be at any rank down tickets Since the only reason that anyone would rank drags up to 4/55 is because he flawlessly cut through astral evade every time no matter what device you are on and now he does not does making him just an OK champion

Comments

• BadaxxBadaxx Posts: 30
    I’m just wondering who else is going to get messed up archangel had a minor one Drax How many more have we not noticed yet
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    I think iceman as I was criting out of assassins range for 1460 but now only 1060 is there an issue with him 2 !
    That’s horrible with all of the nerfs I hope they are not trying to do another 12.0 And just spreading it out
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Just use x-23 or Electra.
    They're better all round anyway
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    @The_One they don't work against him either. Nobody does now.
    ShadPrince wrote: »

I literally just dueled an awakened 5* Mordo with x-23 and her heavy bypasses astral evade just like I always has
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    @The_One you must have one of those fancy new-fangled i-whatchamacallits with the super fast frame rate.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola wrote: »
    @The_One you must have one of those fancy new-fangled i-whatchamacallits with the super fast frame rate.

Dr. Zola

Google pixel 2xl
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018

Dude, seriously?

Just use Captain America. One decent block to apply a Fatigue, and you can slaughter Mordo.

https://youtu.be/8sT4pPSSV0Y
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

False. Archangel’s heavy still works.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    And lets not forget they made CA a mordo slayer as well.

Honestly if you've been fighting Mordo with a Drax this long, then perhaps you should just learn how to fight him a bit better. This isn't me being a troll, it's suggesting that Mordo has been in the game a long time and is really not that difficult. Just bait heavies rather than parry.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Again, he was FIXED. The interaction was never intended, and a change to the speed of the game accidentaly fixed this bug.
    So not a nerf in any way
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    "Most reliable Mordo counter" nerfed?

Captain America and Ant-Man are two of the best/most reliable Mordo counters (since fatigue turns off astral evade). I didn't see anything about Cap or AntMan.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Again, he was FIXED. The interaction was never intended, and a change to the speed of the game accidentaly fixed this bug.
    So not a nerf in any way

Rhetorical:

Why only fix Drax and not others who were said to be bugged?

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    The drax issue was always a bug
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    The_One wrote: »
    Just use x-23 or Electra.
    They're better all round anyway

Thanks, X23 is one of my top champs and i had no idea about this. She just gets better and better for me

You're welcome, parry and heavy til your eyeballs fall out
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    uhh...i came here thinking they nerfed Iceman but apparently not. This was always been a visual bug i think. Eitherway this doesn't change much for anyone. If by now you rely on drax to counter mordo then you may want to learn how to work around his abilities. just saying.
    I’m well aware there are many ways to take out Mordo that’s not the point the point is that a lot of people ranked up drax Because of this not only him but all the other eVade champs
    And it was the only real reason to rank him up
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Antman was always the true mordo killer
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Lmao the best mordo killers are quake and GR