**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

You certainly "fixed" AA, now fix domino

LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
AA fiesco is recognized by the entire community, and we are familiar with your so called "testing" of champs now i bet you guys can read how broken of a champ domino is, fix her before we get to use her asap. Lets the community witness how quick you guys are to eradicate real issues.

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    AA was a necessary fix stunning stun immune opponents just kills the whole purpose of being stun immune
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Lovingkid wrote: »
    AA was a necessary fix stunning stun immune opponents just kills the whole purpose of being stun immune

Dude i know that people are still discussing it, it was a passive stun after his passive nerotoxin thats why it was ignoring it kabam replied to it working as intended then they changed dont get into it if u dont know the whole
    The talk here is about fixing domino when she is doing exactly opposits of game mechanics, just witnessed her evasion against iceman coldsnape. -1 of the bugs

I haven't played against domino but I'm pointing out that it was a necessary change no matter what kabam said before also the flags aren't for posts u disagree with
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    I haven't played against domino but I'm pointing out that it was a necessary change no matter what kabam said before also the flags aren't for posts u disagree with

what exactly is your aim in this thread? did OP say AA fix was unnecessary? or did you just stop reading at AA fiasco and run with it?