**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Assassin assignments completion percentage bug [Merged threads]

Comments

• Player9876Player9876 Posts: 32
    Forgot to include the photos

v8jzrc2jh956.png
    lil6tr2hxsgw.png
  • Vanillaface_4Vanillaface_4 Posts: 2
    Is @Kabam Miike aware of this issue? I have the same problem.
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    Please fix and restart I’m missing out on rewards we all are
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    2aybr0y6j8ss.png
  • Come on please get this resolved if you’re going to only have this event up for a tiny bit of time you should get it right the first time.....
  • MusicmanMusicman Posts: 18
    Same with me
  • Same issue
  • HeidanHeidan Posts: 12
    Any solution founded please ?
    Thanks
  • McCloud33McCloud33 Posts: 43
    Same issue for me... Only did the last two difficulties yesterday and showing that they're both 100% done today...i did one path before I realized itmtw0sa4vzjhy.png

• superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Hey everyone, went ahead and moved this to the correct section and merged these threads together so that we can keep track of this easier. We'll be letting the rest of the team know about this so that they can investigate this for everyone.

For the future, here's a proper customer service response:

"Hey everyone, thanks for letting us know about this right away. You're right... something is clearly wrong here and we're already on it. For now, please do not complete the quests. If you already did this, don't worry. We will compensate you for the rewards and lost energy. We're not really sure at this moment how long the fix will take, but you should hear back from me within the hour for an update. Thanks for your patience on this issue. It surely wasn't intentional, but we're working hard to correct it and will make it right with everyone who was affected."

Spot on.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Who's your QA man. Just take them to the gallows already.

These kind of basic bugs should not be happening.
  • The assignments opened as 0% complete. However, when I completed just the top route first (without touching the bottom route), it converted to 100% complete and I did not get the completion rewards. Just the the final exploration rewards. Replaying the bottom route (which was incorrectly updated as completed) did not help either.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Glad it's not just me... all I get are pretty worthless crates now
  • MSKellyMSKelly Posts: 19
    Same problem here. Looks like everyone is affected.
  • OxCOxC Posts: 57
    I too am experiencing this issue - tried closing the game and restarting but it has been at 100% complete since it appeared.
  • LukazizLukaziz Posts: 90
    Mine is the same wondering if kabam will give an answer anytime soon
  • NachtarNachtar Posts: 17
    Same here, showing progress from intial Adventure Quest........
  • Sumitarora8275Sumitarora8275 Posts: 18
    same with mea8ncsdtf0cjy.png
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Well, theres a silver lining to all this. This definitely deserves compensation as by the time the problem is fixed, we are sure to have missed our window to play this round of assasin assignments. Right? @Kabam Zibiit
  • Same here with it showing 100% complete. Don’t want to waste energy on rewards I might not get back in compo
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    ynini87kpzy3.png
    Help.
  • I’m having the same issue.
  • Wasted energy too.
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    Can I get a RDT for AA? :D
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    Now 90 min and barely a response....
  • Stickman587Stickman587 Posts: 22
    Same issue... pretty irritating to miss out on the rewards.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    85% sure we need more pics of the error. That'll help all of us. As will complaining. That's gotten people to move faster before.
  • Just make this a 24h quest like trials so this wouldn happen :smile: