**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake against Domino

AlankritAlankrit Posts: 88
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Hey guys,

Just wanted to ask if any quake players can tell if she works fine against domino. I texted her out but isn’t it 100% ability reduction on conscussion and she evades all basic attacks under that effect. So, while I was heavy charging,I couldn’t evade the first hit and then she just killed me. So wanted to ask,shouldn’t I be able to evade the first hit always or does the first evade is reduced by dominos ability or am i missing something?? Would really appreciate your responses.

Comments

• KaanG95KaanG95 Posts: 74
    Maybe she had a true strike buff on ? You can't evade when opponent has true strike buff.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Well, it says "Evades all Basic Attacks against opponents with a Concussion.". It doesn't really say a %. So I'm assuming even if it's reduced, you should still evade.

Although against the collector (who also reduces ability accuracy), she will not evade....

And also, Quake has been broken for a while now, sometimes she just refuses to evade even against regular champions when she should evade. So yeah.. there's that.
  • AlankritAlankrit Posts: 88
    Oh ****. Completely missed that. Thanks.
    But on the non true strike node,will you be able to then give some info??
  • KaanG95KaanG95 Posts: 74
    edited June 2018
    I haven't tested it yet. But i don't have any problem with quake evading any champion. So I don't think she's broken.

Edit: If you're playing against drax, he has 2 strikes when dashing, so you evade the first one but get the second hit. Maybe you're talking about that @LoPresti
    LoPresti...

Any suggestion on the champs we can use??Thanks tho.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    She isn't broken like many of the guys claim. I still use her with same effectiveness as earlier. But I believe Domino can cause her evade to basic hits fail. Critical failure. Haven't tested yet personally.
    @KaanG95 @Anurag1606
    It happens with me sometimes. She evades the first hit, then I BLOCK but instead she throws a heavy and then the opponent intercept and kills me. So yeah that happens with me tho.
    Also will SS be a good option against domino ??
  • MahvelMahvel Posts: 67
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    She isn't broken like many of the guys claim. I still use her with same effectiveness as earlier. But I believe Domino can cause her evade to basic hits fail. Critical failure. Haven't tested yet personally.

Yeah, the whole thread of people presenting video evidence of weird stuff happening with quake isn't true... Just the other day my quake just decided she wanted going to evade a dorm medium attack. There is definitely weird things happening with her.
    Mahvel wrote: »

Yeah, the whole thread of people presenting video evidence of weird stuff happening with quake isn't true... Just the other day my quake just decided she wanted going to evade a dorm medium attack. There is definitely weird things happening with her.

I use her left and right. She's one of my go to champ and I can pretty sure say she ain't broken atleast against dormy. Get good.
  • MahvelMahvel Posts: 67
    edited June 2018

I use her left and right. She's one of my go to champ and I can pretty sure say she ain't broken atleast against dormy. Get good.

And I use her left and right as well and can say that she is bugged. "Get good" lol.. child.

Just looked you up. Not worth arguing with.

And I use her left and right as well and can say that she is bugged. "Get good" lol.. child.

Just looked you up. Not worth arguing with.

Not sure what did you do. Anyways. Good luck.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I brought this up with my ally bc I wanted to try quake against domino. I kept getting destroyed too. Someone pointed out it might be bc her medium attack has multiple hits.

But didn’t we just get told that this was a bug based on screen rate or something and it was fixed so that drax can’t do it to mordo anymore? Wouldn’t that be some...stuff...if this is really the case?

Maybe it’s critical failure though...who knows. Domino doesn’t really make sense to me at this point. Seems like kabam took every bug they ever had and put them all into one champ and then created the name “critical failure.” Critical failure seems about right...
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Domino reduces ability accuracy and can stop her evasion
  • SteelheadSteelhead Posts: 52
    I have a r5 sig 99 Quake. She is pretty horrible against Domino. No evade at all.
  • SkxxxtySkxxxty Posts: 86
    With ability accuracy mechanics and stun immune buffs is quake becoming less useful? I have 4/40-4* sig90 but am no masterful player. Just wonder if I should r5 her
  • SteelheadSteelhead Posts: 52
    Skxxxty wrote: »
    With ability accuracy mechanics and stun immune buffs is quake becoming less useful? I have 4/40-4* sig90 but am no masterful player. Just wonder if I should r5 her
    Even with what I said earlier, I love my Quake. I’m no expert player either, but I’ve learned how to use her properly. I don’t regret ranking her up to five at all.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    I’m pretty good with quake but I have found her to be useless in war when people are running max limber—and particularly limber and mystic dispersion. She just sits on my defense, all sad.
  • SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    Quake doesn't evade against her, it's due to that true strike node