**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

who should be ranked? 4* or 5*?

Question regarding roster:

I have a large amount of 4* champs (seven 5/50, 23 that are 4/40, and 53 that are 3/30).

I also have eight 5* champs (all are level 1: Rhino (duped), Ant-man (duped), Ronan (duped), Magneto, Ultron, Magik, Hawkeye, and Black Panther).

Should I start ranking up my 5-star champs or should I wait until i get some more champs that are worthy of ranking up?

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Comments

• smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    All of them. Rank them all up.
  • botonox03botonox03 Posts: 29
    smdam38 wrote: »
    All of them. Rank them all up.

I agree, and I wish I could do so. However, which should I give priority to; the 4* champions or the 5* champs that I have? Should I keep working on the 4* champs until I get better 5* or should I start ranking up 5* champs to at least r2?
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Out of those I would say ronan is your best option 5* wise. Sig is pretty awesome against the right champ and has a 100% to stun on special 1. Time it right and you can keep them stunned for quite a while. Especially if you use sp1 just below 2 bars of power so that you can chain a few of them together. Rhino isn't bad either but I wouldn't take antman any further than r2 personally. His poison is ok at best, good sig but not enough damage potential imo.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    A 4* at r5 now is really worth it if 1) it's not part of the 5* pool, 2) if it's a great tool (like vision) to unlock special quests

5* are the future but are tricky to get. In your roster I see at least ultron, magik and BP that deserve attention.