**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No Assassin assignment in last 24 hours

Is there a bug that isn’t allowing me to get Assassin assignments? I got first one and it lasted almost 24 hours and now I have none
Anyone else having issues?

Comments

• K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    I keep getting the message with "go to fight", yet when i tap it, no assignment. These events suck.
  • LilbeargrrLilbeargrr Posts: 27
    That’s exactly what’s happening to me too
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

Assassin Assignments appear throughout the day, and are available for 4 hours at a time, before taking a 7 hour break. So check back a bit later and a new one should be available.

For the Merc Missions (the one linked from the bag icon on the home screen), these are triggered randomly when you or an Alliance Member 100% Explores an Assassin Assignment. The higher the difficulty of an Assassin Assignment, the more likely it is that you will trigger a Merc Mission. If you don't have one available, you'll see the "Go to Fight" button at the bottom of the Bounty Missions popup window. Keep exploring the Assassin Assignments as they become available and maybe you'll unlock one. Good luck!
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi!

Assassin Assignments appear throughout the day, and are available for 4 hours at a time, before taking a 7 hour break. So check back a bit later and a new one should be available.

For the Merc Missions (the one linked from the bag icon on the home screen), these are triggered randomly when you or an Alliance Member 100% Explores an Assassin Assignment. The higher the difficulty of an Assassin Assignment, the more likely it is that you will trigger a Merc Mission. If you don't have one available, you'll see the "Go to Fight" button at the bottom of the Bounty Missions popup window. Keep exploring the Assassin Assignments as they become available and maybe you'll unlock one. Good luck!

the go to fight button does nothing.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Hi!

So are we pretending the one earlier today that was bugged didn’t happen?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    Hi!

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion. If you don't have an active Merc Mission, clicking that button will just take you to the regular "fight" screen. If you do have a Merc Mission active, you'll be notified and can join from that window.
  • MegMeg Posts: 1
    When I got a new Assassin Assigment today, it was already done, like the one I did yesterday... It had all the difficults done.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    VTA92 wrote: »

Apparently so....
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    VTA92 wrote: »

Apparently so....

Seems to be par for the course
  • I have the same issue as Meg...both on my account and my gf's account it is the 2nd time when the mission appear already completed. I did a line to test if at least it gives you the rewards...the answer is no.
  • MadJimParsonsMadJimParsons Posts: 4
    You guys are so wrapped up in money grabs and nerfing champions that you're not even focusing on the real problems such as the constant "problems connecting to network" issue and the issues with Assassin assignments. The current state of the game is absolutely apalling.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and that didn't work.
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    To be quite frank These Assassin Asignments Really suck because, first thier inconsistent as hell, second for me they keep showing me that theyre 100% done WTF really Kabam this just makes me tilt of the face the earth.
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    edited June 2018
    I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and that didn't work.

Because the game has numerous bugs but Kabam cant fix them because theyre on a Whale milking Conquest
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    Hi!

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion. If you don't have an active Merc Mission, clicking that button will just take you to the regular "fight" screen. If you do have a Merc Mission active, you'll be notified and can join from that window.

Sorry Lyra, still not working as you say it should. Still have 100%, can't discover missions because everything is already cleared. When we do have one active, any participation I attempt is voided. Doesn't count, no rewards, still have ticket pending
    My last one started with two complete, which is how many i completed the time before.
    EXACT same problems as when they were called Stark Assignments...
    Absolutely agree. These were the most hated events last time, and this time they're identical, and the rewards aren't worth it, being that they're the same as last time, as well.
  • Still no fix for this? The event remembers when it's been completed before.
  • ACIDUCKACIDUCK Posts: 64
    getting the same issue. when i entered both paths were the same as the first days and it was already complete. meh
  • Yarg2015Yarg2015 Posts: 111
    I have been playing everyone and have yet to tiger a merc mission. seems like drop rates are really low
  • oakoak Posts: 43
    I just pretend there are no special assignments this month