**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino Block Bug?!

IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
edited June 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Several times now I've had "critical failure" and my blocks randomly dropped and I got smashed. Now, there were dropped blocked issues beforehand, but now it's saying "critical failure" and they just drop, I'm wondering if this is some bug mechanic with Domino. If this is somehow "working as intended" that is a BS ability...will try to get video, but it's random

Comments

• Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Block is somehow an ability. Kind of how it was during old BW days when she broke blocks.. This is a bug
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Block is somehow an ability. Kind of how it was during old BW days when she broke blocks.. This is a bug

It happened all 2/3 times with Star Lord
  • IronFist34 wrote: »
    Several times now I've had "critical failure" and my blocks randomly dropped and I got smashed. Now, there were dropped blocked issues beforehand, but now it's saying "critical failure" and they just drop, I'm wondering if this is some bug mechanic with Domino. If this is somehow "working as intended" that is a BS ability...will try to get video, but it's random

Hey there, would you be able to tell me what quest this fight occurred in and what difficulty the quest was?
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    ]Hey there, would you be able to tell me what quest this fight occurred in and what difficulty the quest was?
    [/color]
    don't know about him but for me: twice in assassin assignment one time in heroic one time in master; and one time in 1.1 master quest. Domino vs Stark Spidey, Vision, Star Lord, Hood

• YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    It goes beyond that.

Agility's debuff is also preventing us from dodging.

It used to be Agility would prevent the Dexterity mastery from proccing the precision. Now if you have it (or Domino has you Unlucky) you cannot dodge PERIOD. You dash back, you will be hit. Is THAT working as intended?
  • Grimv717Grimv717 Posts: 96
    YoMoves wrote: »
    It goes beyond that.

Agility's debuff is also preventing us from dodging.

It used to be Agility would prevent the Dexterity mastery from proccing the precision. Now if you have it (or Domino has you Unlucky) you cannot dodge PERIOD. You dash back, you will be hit. Is THAT working as intended?

For the record, Science class Sentinels in AQ have been causing this on their petrify debuff which occurs whenever you knock them down. If you have petrify on you, it can cause your dexterity to fail and you'll get hit by specials even if you time your evades correctly. This has been happening since the Sentinels were added to AQ a couple months back. I'm sure you just haven't noticed since you ISO8 guys (guess you're Gore now though) love map 6 which doesn't have any Sentinels at all lol.
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 225
    you know i thought it was just how sge worked.. every time i parry or blocked she double hit me and smashed me.. and my block has been failing..
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 225
    3z5rii7rj8dq.png
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    IronFist34 wrote: »

Hey there, would you be able to tell me what quest this fight occurred in and what difficulty the quest was?

Same as @weavile said, first noticed on Master difficulty EQ with Star Lord. Literally just drops or dex can't do much and I get smashed. Assignments as well