**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ linked node error

Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
So i was in AQ and all the linked nodes just show up as "shielded by linked node".

Doesn't say degen, bleed, attack and health up or anything else.

ifp5ato0f2g9.png
3oqd5u1ylwi4.png

zak4zckgbwmz.png

Anybody else having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    That’s correct. It means that it shields the opponent it’s linked to. You cannot take it down linked. It’s basically a perma indestructible buff.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    That’s correct. It means that it shields the opponent it’s linked to. You cannot take it down linked. It’s basically a perma indestructible buff.

If it's shielded how is x-23 at half health?
    It looks like it's displaying the wrong info
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Ah I guess I missed that.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    You can take down an enemy that is shielded. The shield gives regen, degen on you, and some other stuff. It's possible to be taken down but extremely difficult. There are nodes like this in every AQ map
  • Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    You can take down an enemy that is shielded. The shield gives regen, degen on you, and some other stuff. It's possible to be taken down but extremely difficult. There are nodes like this in every AQ map

That makes sense. I definitely degen'd. Also she was stun immune.

I've just never seen that node before. Thought it was a bug or something.

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »

That makes sense. I definitely degen'd. Also she was stun immune.

I've just never seen that node before. Thought it was a bug or something.

Definitely an annoying node. This is their "You can't fight through it" node. You theoretically could, but its made to stop you.