**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sent gift item carb core

Hi kabam why is that carbonaduim core can’t be sent as a gift? Please this is expensive stuff also it’s a must for masteries . At least make it available to sent as a gift .

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    DEYS wrote: »
    Hi kabam why is that carbonaduim core can’t be sent as a gift? Please this is expensive stuff also it’s a must for masteries . At least make it available to sent as a gift .

It has been available in the past to send as a gift during the special gifting events. I would imagine the high cost of gifting those cores is a major reason why they are not available to gift all-year round.
  • DEYSDEYS Posts: 59
    Thawnim wrote: »
    DEYS wrote: »

It has been available in the past to send as a gift during the special gifting events. I would imagine the high cost of gifting those cores is a major reason why they are not available to gift all-year round.

I hope it come back again
    My Friend wanna sent me some but can’t .
    I don’t want to spend $$$$ just for it.
    It basic mastery item
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    Arena grind = Arena Crystals + Units Milestones = Units to buy cores
  • DEYSDEYS Posts: 59
    KoiBoy18 wrote: »
    Arena grind = Arena Crystals + Units Milestones = Units to buy cores

Yes I used to grind it was easy unit sure enough. That’s how I got my DW ASSASIN mastery unlock . But nowadays doesn’t have time anymore to grind.