**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just verifying that Domino is "working as intended"...

Comments

• Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    So.....
    When domino goes to throw a heavy at you what do you do???
    A - nothing and hope that stand your ground mastery kicks in???
    B - attempt to dex and hope that critical failure doesnt kick in???
    C - just give up....

Still looks like juggs is a good option. I died literally cus of 1 failed dex.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Their confirmation on a subject like this now has no credibility based upon the recent AA fiasco.
    Fluffy wrote: »
    Their confirmation on a subject like this now has no credibility based upon the recent AA fiasco.

also domino v aa is bugged.... she reduces his ability accuracy
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »

what about mephisto? anyone tried him?
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★

Is it a bug? Is it a fix? Let's just throw words at the wall and see what sticks.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Rulk
    Hawkeye (hemorrhage that’s all)
    Hela
    Angela
    Shulk (LOL)
    Dormammu (n’less domino has a buff idk)
    Magik (Limbk but not too often)
    Gambit (LOL)
    Storm (specials stun that’s it)
    Vision classic
    Vision AoU
    Ronan (LOL)
    P99
    DPXF
    Falcon (LOL)
    Elektra (specials but AAR might help)
    Loki (LOL)
    Captain Marvel
    Ms. Marvel OG
    Taskmaster
    DocOc
    Elektro

So most of them are full counters to not having % based abilities

Let’s remove 5 of the 22 for having those chances at all leaving 17

Remove the 5 jokes and Vision CLASSIC leaving 11

Remove Taskmaster always unlucky 10

Off my ability to see there’s less than a dozen champs when we’re past 130 now and most of them kinda suck

Good list; it's a decent summary. A few more worth a mention despite % based abilities, I thought:

Juggernaut only procs Fury when attacked; so is as safe as anybody is to attack with.

Sabretooth? He has that +65-100% ability accuracy on Fury/Regeneration, so you only need to worry about Bleed on Specials, which starts at 60%.

Mordo? Should be immune to passive ability accuracy reduction (like Archangel, so may be bugged), and only % based abilities are on SP1+3, so Sp2 is safe. Energy resistance on block may help when she's attacking. If his immunity holds, he should be a decent bet.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    None of these champs stop her from interacting with masteries though, unless you take them all off. Sure, it can limit critical failure, but still. They even just said her critical failure interacting with masteries was intentional in her champion spotlight thread.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    So has a single mod answered anything here or are they just going to ignore it and merge threads? I'd seriously like to know if this is how it's gonna be or if she's getting fixed.

They’re busy/ As usual, making sure to immediately fix a bug that benefits them within 30 minutes instead of looking into issues that increase user satisfaction in the game. Wow, just wow.

e4vmryk7r2un.png

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    This is the kind of attention gambit should of been given.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    Hey everyone, to answer the question about masteries, she is able to activate Critical Failure from a mastery failing to activate, so if the Stun from Parry or the Critical Rating buff from Dexterity don’t activate, this will activate her signature ability. We have given your feedback about it to the rest of the team though.

In regards to Domino breaking blocks, this isn’t intentional and we are currently investigating this issue.

Also, for those saying that she is reducing the ability accuracy of Archangel, are you able to give specifics on what abilities are having their accuracy reduced? Some of her basic attacks are short-range projectiles (her first light attack, the second hit of her first medium attack, and the last part of her heavy attack, to be specific), which would prevent you from being able to apply a Stun when you Parry them. This could make it look like she reduced the ability accuracy of a Stun, but these attacks would not be able to cause a Stun anyway. If you’re experiencing Archangel’s ability accuracy being reduced by her in some other way, if you specify how, we’ll be sure to investigate it.
    Okay lissing to me now. For the first get rid of she Ability with no champ shuld hav thah kind of Ability ther works aginigs US mastry it time to take a step back and rework she abilty take thah to the team
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    So don’t parry, don’t evade and only use champs that don’t trigger buffs? Guess she only causes unavoidable damage on days that end in Y.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    I mean if they want to allow her to prevent even masteries from triggering that's fine just don't damage the player
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    I mean if they want to allow her to prevent even masteries from triggering that's fine just don't damage the player

She never had energy powers anyways....
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    They said that her sig has diminishing returns (meaning that the more it procs, the less damage it does). But the video clearly shows that that's not the case. If it truly had diminishing returns then it would be impossible to get killed by her sig. No matter what champion you bring.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    Hey everyone, to answer the question about masteries, she is able to activate Critical Failure from a mastery failing to activate, so if the Stun from Parry or the Critical Rating buff from Dexterity don’t activate, this will activate her signature ability. We have given your feedback about it to the rest of the team though.

In regards to Domino breaking blocks, this isn’t intentional and we are currently investigating this issue.

Also, for those saying that she is reducing the ability accuracy of Archangel, are you able to give specifics on what abilities are having their accuracy reduced? Some of her basic attacks are short-range projectiles (her first light attack, the second hit of her first medium attack, and the last part of her heavy attack, to be specific), which would prevent you from being able to apply a Stun when you Parry them. This could make it look like she reduced the ability accuracy of a Stun, but these attacks would not be able to cause a Stun anyway. If you’re experiencing Archangel’s ability accuracy being reduced by her in some other way, if you specify how, we’ll be sure to investigate it.

Critical rating from Dexterity mastery does not have a % chance to activate. It is always there on an evade. I know Domino can reduce AA, but that should only be on abilities that have a % chance. Was there any other champ that could stop the Dex mastery even with AA reduction? And every single champ has a % chance to crit on a hit and she seems to activate critical failure sometimes when you do not crit. That right there immediately gives her something to activate her ability against every champ in the game. Whether that is intended or not, I don't know.
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    JK171386 wrote: »
    How are you fighting a 6 star version already?[/quote]

You fight one in the assassin assignments on master difficulty
    [/quote]

Oh okay. Got confused, thought you were in war and I was like "How the hell did that happen?!?"
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    At least be a little less obvious in your attempts to milk everyone.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    Took my 6* juggs in considering he has basically no abilities and thought hey should be a use for him......
    Was doin well. Took her down half way easy as pie....

q50zw6vwciiz.png

Then my dexterity failed..... and she hit me for 11k!!!!! Ouch...... but anyway fight was still going......
    I was on 21% and went in to medium hit her and i just dropped dead...... 6.5k damage..... for wat????
    I have no ability... i just died... WTF????

10y0bop56vtb.gif

xx6udg1nusai.png

explosive personality node Thah why u dies for the last hit like one alryed hav say
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    Of all the suggested champs listed, I have never seen someone suggest hulk ragnarok. Awakened, she gives him face me for every hit he makes. He triggers face me even when hitting her block, so he shrugs off explosive personality dmg as well
    3xhsm16dhxet.png
    Ignore the 6 hits taken xD I missed the parry at the start of the fight. This was against uncollected domino.
    xiqe63c5i1e4.png
    Took my 6* juggs in considering he has basically no abilities and thought hey should be a use for him......
    Was doin well. Took her down half way easy as pie....

q50zw6vwciiz.png

Then my dexterity failed..... and she hit me for 11k!!!!! Ouch...... but anyway fight was still going......
    I was on 21% and went in to medium hit her and i just dropped dead...... 6.5k damage..... for wat????
    I have no ability... i just died... WTF????

10y0bop56vtb.gif

xx6udg1nusai.png

How are you fighting a 6 star version already?

Uncollected EQ
This discussion has been closed.