**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for alliance silver or gold

Im looking for good alliance with weekly SA rx7x17z0cfsi.jpg ce w

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    We do weekly SA 350k+. Map 4 clears with 2 BGs. Working on getting 3 clearing. Silver 3 bracket. Was silver 2 top 1000 before downgraded by kabam. We have a great chatline and enjoy the game. Low donations. No event mins.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    b_dizzle_01 line
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
  • TheMegaMindTheMegaMind Posts: 24
    Hey there, you still looking for an alliance? If so we have a good one lol. Get sa' s and we do mostly map 2 aq with one nap 4 a week. Officer's donate. We're in silver 3 bracket and are mostly war focused. We just started this alliance up and already in silver 3, meaning we're moving up fast and just shy of silver 2. Add me in game if your still looking

TheMegaMind1090 in mcoc and on Line.
  • A_RizzeLA_RizzeL Posts: 16
    I sent you a friend request in game.
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    If you are still looking for an alliance we should talk. Line id is zbot34.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Not recruiting you, just giving some advice. You are a little on the weak side, but have some decent champs. Maybe try looking for a Silver ranked alliance with a minimum of Bronze 1 ranking as an option. Gold Alliances normally recruit guys with more 5/50 champs. Develop your profile a little before going for gold. Hope you don't think I'm an ass, just trying to help you narrow your search to something a little realistic. GOODLUCK!
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    So this guy above me has no clue. Good players can go anywhere. We could use you. Silver class. Almost expert AQ. SA weekly. Low donations. No event mins.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
    b_dizzle_01 line
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Not recruiting you, just giving some advice. You are a little on the weak side, but have some decent champs. Maybe try looking for a Silver ranked alliance with a minimum of Bronze 1 ranking as an option. Gold Alliances normally recruit guys with more 5/50 champs. Develop your profile a little before going for gold. Hope you don't think I'm an ass, just trying to help you narrow your search to something a little realistic. GOODLUCK!

fyi his profile doesnt look much different to some guys in my ally and we are a gold2/3 ally on the cusp of both atm
  • Aclark151Aclark151 Posts: 138
    Have you got Line app? If so add me let’s chat if your still looking. Aclark151
  • Gale74Gale74 Posts: 46
    Message me for connection. We have. Decent group and looks like a good fit . Fun and easy and relaxed
  • MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    Hello there 😁👋🏻
    What are you looking for in your next Alliance?
    Vigilante Priesthood recruiting active adult 150-200K,AW(Silver2/Tier14)/AQ Map3, LINE req. Hmu: mylehy7
    Perhaps, we may have a proposition for you. 🙏🏻
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »

fyi his profile doesnt look much different to some guys in my ally and we are a gold2/3 ally on the cusp of both atm

Hes only 114k. Chances are those 4/40 and 3/45 champs in his profile pic are the only 4/40 champs he has. He might have a few more, but only 1 or 2 4/40s max before hes only got 3/30 champs. And if you have guys with profiles similar to his in your own alliance, you must be carrying them in AQ. Unless yall only do maps 2 or 3, which would make more sense. But most gold alliances wouldn't consider bringing him in, which is why I suggested lowering his expectations from gold-silver to silver-bronze
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    We have places available. Look up Mr Tic Tac in game. No line needed. 2.8m rated alliance. Silver 2 bracket
  • JCHRXYJCHRXY Posts: 15
    hey would love to hear from you if you're still looking for an alliance

IGN: JCHRXY
    line id: jchrxy
  • JCHRXYJCHRXY Posts: 15
    hey would love to hear from you if you're still looking for an alliance

IGN: JCHRXY
    line id: jchrxy