**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

NEW BETA TESTS

Hlpr35Hlpr35 Posts: 119
We all know some of the champs are really useless in this game and with releasing New champs they getting even more useless, beta test with luke Cage and Red hulk turn useless two champs into two great champs so why kabam dont do it again dont u think buff useless champs more important than release New champs every month what you guys think about it? And thor Dr strange and scarlett witch didnt add to 5 star crystal because they are op but then they Got nerfed so why they are still not added into 5 star now since 6 star heroes relaesed 4 star heroes are mostly useless dont u think they must relaesed as 5 star version what you guys think? And if any moderator read this can please answer why kabam so stubborn about dont buff the champs seriously need buff like carnage magneto kamala khan colossus cyclops Joe fixit and many many more... ? (im not a native speaker hope i can explain myself)

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Venom too! Don't forget venom!
  • Hlpr35Hlpr35 Posts: 119
    edited June 2018
    Kabam think they dont have any benefits from it but they are wrong i can see it too Many player i know which most of them old players selling their account when i ask why they saying there is so Many problems in game but kabam only think money, kabam cant understand the situation but this game at the begining of end they loosing old players they dont understand it because most of them not Just quit game they selling but after a point Peoples start dont buying account and active player number gonna fall and at some point it Will be game over for kabam
    Venom too! Don't forget venom!

İ can list too Many more including i listed at post and venom also loki, iron man,war machine,superior iron man,iron patriot,spider Gwen, she hulk... Seriously i can list plenty of them also some of Good champs need small touches for example vision is good champ but in my opinion he must steal some life(even small amount is ok) with signiture ability or when Dr strange get nerfed he nerfed so brutally compared to sw and thor at least his life stealing must be liitle bit stronger even if not as much use to be it must be stronger than now
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Hlpr35 wrote: »
    JK171386 wrote: »
    I actually agree with a portion of that i think its time to undo the 12.0 nerfs to DS Thor and SW there are plenty of new champs that can counter these abilities (see blade)
    Why was DS nerfed at the first place because he was gain power? So hyperion gain too and even faster its not a problem or because he regen some life not more than blade or Green goblin or ghost rider i guess? They defineatly must undo the nerf but even if they wont they must fix some problems and add them into 5 star crystal

True.. Why nerf then releasing another champions with same abilities? and now more crazy.. in abilities and synergy also another persistent things.

So much overpowered champions that not really that great in comics.... Domino is so so hero.. but kabam made it so much abilities more than Deadpool.

the champions that more powerful like Dr. Strange and Magnetto, kabam dont care.. Please kabam.. think carefully not just thinking about what your gain.
    edited June 2018
    Vuska wrote: »
    JK171386 wrote: »
    I actually agree with a portion of that i think its time to undo the 12.0 nerfs to DS Thor and SW there are plenty of new champs that can counter these abilities (see blade)
    Why was DS nerfed at the first place because he was gain power? So hyperion gain too and even faster its not a problem or because he regen some life not more than blade or Green goblin or ghost rider i guess? They defineatly must undo the nerf but even if they wont they must fix some problems and add them into 5 star crystal

True.. Why nerf then releasing another champions with same abilities? and now more crazy.. in abilities and synergy also another persistent things.

So much overpowered champions that not really that great in comics.... Domino is so so hero.. but kabam made it so much abilities more than Deadpool.

the champions that more powerful like Dr. Strange and Magnetto, kabam dont care.. Please kabam.. think carefully not just thinking about what your gain.
    İf they think about what they gain, they have to fix problems and buff useless heroes. Because as an economist i can say, any company which ignore customers feedbacks soon or later loose customers.İts an economic law (unless its monopoly economy which there is plenty of games Peoples can play instead of this game, for Many players dont have to be even about marvel)...Actually like i say Peoples already start quit this game kabam dont realise it yet because when someone quit game mostly sell his account to another but if kabam dont make the game better after some point Peoples loose their interest to this game and stop buying mcoc account and boom end of the mcoc.. So for a better game for sustainable profit kabam have to fix this problems
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Now, I know it is tough if you haven't pulled any great champ lately but I think they need to take it slow on buffing old champs. The game does need some imbalance in champs I think we most all agree. But yeah 2 more sometime soon would be cool.

Take it slow? How slow is slow enough? It’s been what, 6 months since LC and Red Hulk?

I’ve been waiting over a year to use Carnage,and his buff was spoken about at that comic on event last year... but you’re right... things are moving too quickly.....

Most champs just need a tweak. Like LC and Red hulk.
    Other champs that would benefit from just a tweak would be: iron fist, kamala, spidergwen, venom etc.... just improve the way their buffs debuffs work/increase damage/add a little utility. I’m not saying they need to be gamebreakubg like Domino/blade/IMIW, but they need to be decent.

Other champs like Carnage, need a whole new overhaul.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    The guy not trying to be an ass is clearly blatantly and disrespectfully being an ass. One thing I don't do is give people from other countries a hard time for their English. Because IT'S IGNORANT. Mods please.

Other languages don’t have periods, spaces, or line breaks?
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    The guy not trying to be an ass is clearly blatantly and disrespectfully being an ass. One thing I don't do is give people from other countries a hard time for their English. Because IT'S IGNORANT. Mods please.

Other languages don’t have periods, spaces, or line breaks?

Go learn Turkish mate then Come back and try use periods and spaces while writing Turkish
    İ dont even care about what he try to say please understand it i dont even have to learn english its not an English grammer forum its an online game forum open to whole World not only for americans or british, kabam dont have Turkish forum so i came here and try to explain my problem and i think im right about it.Then some idiotic Come and say im groot then i say him im Steve Rogers thats it.He can keep believe he insult me idc i dont understand whats the big deal if i dont use any punctuation.almost half of americans cant use their own language properly and every time i write on this forum someone show his infeiriority complex like this Turkish and English have very very diffrent language rules so its Hard to decide when use punctuations if an american or english try learn Turkish he Will have some problem in Turkish language

Thank u my friend and about your other message its not about pulling Good champs im playing this game since almost its relaesed and some heroes speciallly like spider Gwen or iron patriot etc are useless since they released and almost all the players complain about this heroes and trust me kabam take it way too much slowly, actually completely ignore the problem
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    Now, I know it is tough if you haven't pulled any great champ lately but I think they need to take it slow on buffing old champs. The game does need some imbalance in champs I think we most all agree. But yeah 2 more sometime soon would be cool.

Take it slow? How slow is slow enough? It’s been what, 6 months since LC and Red Hulk?

I’ve been waiting over a year to use Carnage,and his buff was spoken about at that comic on event last year... but you’re right... things are moving too quickly.....

Other champs that would benefit from just a tweak would be: iron fist, kamala, spidergwen, venom etc.... just improve the way their buffs debuffs work/increase damage/add a little utility. I’m not saying they need to be gamebreakubg like Domino/blade/IMIW, but they need to be decent.

Actually even garbage like carnage dont need too much Changes. İf im not wrong he bleed only when he do heavy attack he must bleed with critics etc like gwenpool without heavy attack and his bleed stacks must be keep longer even thats enough.How much time take making this change for kabam?Thats why im so angry about it kabam can fix all the useless champs in a month but they dont do it, they dont want do it,mods even dont response to discussions like this.
    İ write at the end of my post im not native speaker!! but i think most of the native speakers have problems with understanding their own language
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★

Actually even garbage like carnage dont need too much Changes. İf im not wrong he bleed only when he do heavy attack he must bleed with critics etc like gwenpool without heavy attack and his bleed stacks must be keep longer even thats enough.How much time take making this change for kabam?Thats why im so angry about it kabam can fix all the useless champs in a month but they dont do it, they dont want do it,mods even dont response to discussions like this.

I think Carnage needs more than just better bleeds.
    Increased damage would certainly help, but he’s got nothing else.

His damage is low.
    He’s incredibly fragile.
    He has zero utility.

He needs a reason to be put on team instead of someone else. If I wanted a bleed champ I’d bring BP,GP,Drax heck even Medusa.
    Carnage needs an overhaul.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Probably carnage is gonna be buffed when Venom is released in theatres

I think Carnage needs more than just better bleeds.
    Increased damage would certainly help, but he’s got nothing else.

His damage is low.
    He’s incredibly fragile.
    He has zero utility.

He needs a reason to be put on team instead of someone else. If I wanted a bleed champ I’d bring BP,GP,Drax heck even Medusa.
    Carnage needs an overhaul.

Of course i think so is well i Just write the easiest way.Carnage,loki and magneto must be so powerfull maybe they must be strogest in the game because they are best villians in marvel universe but completely garbage in game
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    İ write at the end of my post im not native speaker!! but i think most of the native speakers have problems with understanding their own language

You write better English than half the Americans I've seen on here
  • 0chris9999999990chris999999999 Posts: 137
    Why do you get so offended? “I’m dead” is that so insulting? “I am groot”...I totally get the fact that they are being disrespectful but they didn’t swear or insult a large group of people.

Not everybody is going to like you everywhere. Calm down.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Venom and carnage next.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★

They never said when they would get around to Carnage, just that they hear the complaints from the community. They never definitively said Carnage would be buffed, I was there all 4 days.

Won’t matter anyway b/c so many ppl have walked away from the game