**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champ needs a Nerf?

shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Which champ needs a Nerf? 93 votes

Iw ironman
9%
Beholder_VShaheerFIazFlinteHlpr35LrrrrSavageBreaker69Justcause102Lazy_Astronaut9Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 9 votes
Domino
29%
Golden_Guardiansfu_koraxJank39Jets44MSRDLDDGCAlCapone2727GNASTYKarinshiGreifmaster911SpiritOfVengeancevinniegainzSceptilemaniacHammerbro_64Riceman日月之心shadow_lurker22Marvel2289Maldroit2CeceSchmidt 27 votes
Both
29%
Jh_Dezmostlyharmlessnmum_m2CapWW2vg2782TendersquadPoolfish8sixSac123_1966SGNCB_ptSolrac_2Mr_Otter1haunted_memoryShadeZeroGamerMalidosF317Starscean98IceHeartBlackAjjohnsbb8 27 votes
Neither
32%
GroundedWisdomFuzzylumpsSpity68NemesiobuffajrCristalmanheruheru511SpeedbumpBusterErSandArmandStarCosmic_Ray13Jim0172Darknrahl2MityAntThe1_NuclearOnionKennadoJman2182Crazyjack719Rasilover 30 votes

Comments

• Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Domino
    Nerf domino, but leave iw iron Man, because there are ways to counter him
  • WimaksWimaks Posts: 105
    edited June 2018
    I think Iron Man is cool and agree, he has counters. As far as I know, we still don’t know if Domino is even working as intended (So it would be more of a fix, not a nerf) . I don’t think Kabam has even acknowledged the countless posts. A Simple, “it has been forwarded on to development team and we will look into it and get back to you…“ Would be nice at this point.

OK, just read an “Acknowledgment“ specific to masteries and archangel…
  • Hlpr35Hlpr35 Posts: 119
    edited June 2018
    Iw ironman
    İw iron mans autoblock ability must be taken away from him atleast it mustnt parry when autoblock after that he dont need any nerf
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    This post needs nerfed
    edited June 2018
    Domino
    Domino needs a Nerf weather u like it or not
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Domino
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    This post needs nerfed

Normally I would be against a Nerf but domino is way too broken to ignore
    This post needs nerfed

I think its the nodes honestly. I wait to judge until I can duel her and see her as normal.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Domino
    This post needs nerfed

I think its the nodes honestly. I wait to judge until I can duel her and see her as normal.

I read up on her and the degen inflict everyone is complaining about is her abilities
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Both
    Carbage needs nerf too, he is too strong. lol
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Neither
    Deez
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Neither
    This post needs nerfed

I concur. Dudes need more practice instead of sprinting to nerf a champ. Like someone else said, "Git gud".
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Domino
    It seems to affect masteries aside from parry (not 100% sure) like perfect block chance. That is an ability that doesn’t trigger so...no blocking, no basic attack abilities, no specials? Looks like a job for....DEADPOOL RED!!!!!!!!!! Good regen at full power, no basic attack abilities, and people can learn to play without block. (Seems convenient doesn’t it???)
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Domino
    Domino doesn't need a nerf, but her sig ability needs a rework. Its not fun at all to take damage for seemingly no reason. Attacking causes damage because... because. Blocking causes damage because it wasn't a perfect block. Dodging/Evading causes damage because a 3% auto evade didnt activate. Just fix domino kabam
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Neither
    IWIM- really cool character design, and a great defender. This was his intended design. However, what was probably not intended is how his abilities interact with aw nodes like aggression armor. The simple fix is not necessarily to nerf iwim, but to differentiate between molecular armor and all other armors, whether passive or active. This way other armor ups will not count towards autoblock. I think they should make molecular armor an entirely new buff with its own unique icon

Domino- critical failure is unavoidable damage, but it's no different from dorm or magik. It won't scale to boosted attack, so it's not as bad as people think it will be. Also, it can be mitigated by consecutive triggers. It also seems bugged atm, and mods have also passed community feedback on to the dev team, so it may already be changed. As for dexterity failing, an intelligent player will be able to play around this. It only occurs when you are unlucky, so either simply use a tech champ, or power control/reduce ability accuracy
    This post needs nerfed

I read up on her and the degen inflict everyone is complaining about is her abilities

Have you been able to duel a Domino that isn't on insane EQ nodes? The ones we've be up against are duped 5/6*'s at sig 200. I'd like to duel a duped 5* and see the difference. No one that i know of has gotten to do that yet.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Why is Blade not an option
  • SavageBreaker69SavageBreaker69 Posts: 70
    Iw ironman
    Nerf Colossus and Hulkbuster.
    *Insert Lenny Face*

Ok, pls don't kill or curse me.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Neither
    Every time a new champ that comes out, people will cry for nerfs because the boosted version in the EQ rips them a new one. Both of these champs are hard to fight but instead of taking the time to ask for nerfs, use that time to learn how to fight the champ, use different champs in your roster to try and work out a strategy and figure out what is the best approach so that when you find one in AW, you will be able to takeout down.
    Domino
    For domino, we need degeneration immune champs lol
  • Domino
    Domino,There's no doubt whatsoever about it.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Neither
    Cycle:
    New champ gets released.
    Hardly anyone can take him/her down
    They beg for a nerf and flag posts that disagree
    The champ gets nerfed
    They beg for rank down tickets even though they asked for the nerf
    The cycle repeats.

Slight adjustment...and......there we go....

New champ gets released.
    Has new rare abilities with few if any direct counters
    Hardly anyone can take him/her down
    They beg for a nerf and flag posts that disagree
    Kabam releases champ to player base in rare RNG crystals and arena
    Some players acquire new champ and pour resources into maxing them out
    The champ gets nerfed
    They beg for rank down tickets even though they asked for the nerf 8 months ago
    New champ come out that counters the previous champ
    The cycle repeats.
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    Both
    Both, Nerf Domino completely and make Iron man not bleed immune