Healing factor arena??

AestericsAesterics Member Posts: 18
Hey.. I've used up ticket for the first healing factor arena. I see option to buy tickets for healing factor arena for 300 units. Will I get access to the following 5 healing factor arena for free or am I expected to buy those tickets in store for 300 units every time I want to join the arena. dr15ckltjx2j.png

Comments

• Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Member Posts: 390 ★★
    One ticket, one arena so if you want to join all 6 arenas, you need to buy 5 tickets
  • AestericsAesterics Member Posts: 18
    I kinda feel cheated bcoz... 300 units = star lords loot bag of 275 units worth the same amount I've spent to purchase this bundle couple of days back.

They are offering 4* deadpool to only top 200 so clearly I'm not gonna get him..

Spending 1500 units on top of the price for this bundle is not really worth a bang for my buck! Throwing the 1500 units on the gold pool crystal then I possibly may get him.. This is frustrating...
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Member Posts: 674 ★★★
    Aesterics wrote: »
    I kinda feel cheated bcoz... 300 units = star lords loot bag of 275 units worth the same amount I've spent to purchase this bundle couple of days back.

They are offering 4* deadpool to only top 200 so clearly I'm not gonna get him..

Spending 1500 units on top of the price for this bundle is not really worth a bang for my buck! Throwing the 1500 units on the gold pool crystal then I possibly may get him.. This is frustrating...

yep, they even screwed over the people who paid for him in the first place this time with this ticket bullisht
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Member Posts: 429
    I dont like the ticket thing either they should get rid of it asap
  • Romo790Romo790 Member Posts: 140
    I didn't buy the 3* deadpool offer because setting the rank rewards to only the top 200 was ridiculous. I would have been pissed if I bought this only to find out I need to buy a new ticket to keep trying if I failed to land in the top 200.
    I initially had an expectation that I would b able to participate in all the arenas thats y I bought the offer... However, kabam just came up with a new way to make money. I'm just wondering at this pace, the healing factor deadpool won't be that exclusive... I should have stayed away from this deal
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Member Posts: 903 ★★★
    There would be no point in having a purchase limit of 5 if you only needed one.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Member Posts: 903 ★★★
    For your 300 unit entry ticket you get:

35 units
    1000 4* shards
    100 5* shards
    4 goldpool crystals
    90,000 gold
    45,000 battle chips
    2* non-basic deadpool
    3* non basic deadpool
    1 PHC
    1 arena crystal

I could make an argument for a decent deal here.
  • Wolfger88Wolfger88 Member Posts: 4
    How do we get a ticket? I haven't had one at all, and there's not even an option to buy them in the store. They don't exist!
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Member Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Wolfger88 wrote: »
    How do we get a ticket? I haven't had one at all, and there's not even an option to buy them in the store. They don't exist!

You have to buy the 3* version of Deadpool first in the unit store...Then this offer will be in the store for 300 units each.
    edited June 2018
    MarzGroove wrote: »

35 units
    1000 4* shards
    100 5* shards
    4 goldpool crystals
    90,000 gold
    45,000 battle chips
    2* non-basic deadpool
    3* non basic deadpool
    1 PHC
    1 arena crystal

The ticket style, and top 200 cutoff for this one limits a 4* champ far too much for this point in the game. The top 200 should have received a goldpool ticket with everything else, and they should have shifted the prize structure to allow the top 1-10% a 4* deadpool. This whole event is a slap in the face, and that's even before mentioning the tons of people who got a redpool ticket without purchasing the deal ever, and used it to gain access to the arena, adding up to another slap in the face to those of us who had purchased it.
  • um0p3pisdnum0p3pisdn Member Posts: 59
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    The ticket style, and top 200 cutoff for this one limits a 4* champ far too much for this point in the game. The top 200 should have received a goldpool ticket with everything else, and they should have shifted the prize structure to allow the top 1-10% a 4* deadpool. This whole event is a slap in the face, and that's even before mentioning the tons of people who got a redpool ticket without purchasing the deal ever, and used it to gain access to the arena, adding up to another slap in the face to those of us who had purchased it.

While I disagree with some aspects of this arena, I'm certainly glad they didnt make 4* Deadpool a 1-10% reward, that would have been ridiculously easy to get and made DP far less ress rare and quite a bit more common. I could see a top400 or even top800 over the course of 7 arenas. . .
  • quando213quando213 Member Posts: 82

35 units
    1000 4* shards
    100 5* shards
    4 goldpool crystals
    90,000 gold
    45,000 battle chips
    2* non-basic deadpool
    3* non basic deadpool
    1 PHC
    1 arena crystal

And there are people who purchased 3* Deadpool but don't receive a healing factor arena ticket.
    edited June 2018
    quando213 wrote: »

35 units
    1000 4* shards
    100 5* shards
    4 goldpool crystals
    90,000 gold
    45,000 battle chips
    2* non-basic deadpool
    3* non basic deadpool
    1 PHC
    1 arena crystal

And there are people who purchased 3* Deadpool but don't receive a healing factor arena ticket.

Yup, i received mine 4 hours after the first arena started, so i didn't participate, because I wouldn't have my full grind time.
    um0p3pisdn wrote: »

While I disagree with some aspects of this arena, I'm certainly glad they didnt make 4* Deadpool a 1-10% reward, that would have been ridiculously easy to get and made DP far less ress rare and quite a bit more common. I could see a top400 or even top800 over the course of 7 arenas. . .

Even 1-5% would be acceptable. 4* champs are outdated, so loosening the grip on 4* deadpool at this point should happen. The 4* SHOULD be more common at this point.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,702 ★★★★★
    1 to 5 procent wuld be okay.
  • um0p3pisdnum0p3pisdn Member Posts: 59
    I disagree, with making a trophy champ super common because he’s a 4*. Kang/Thanos are still pretty rare and sought after because of it. It would be disappointing to see them or DP as percentage rewards imo
    MarzGroove.. I get your point there but I've already bought the deadpool bundle for $9.99 n then you want me to throw it 300 units everytime for the next 5 arena?? It makes it 1500 units. Rewards u talking about.. I don't need gold or the 2* or 3* deadpool .. I've em. Shards n other stuff I need to grind for em...
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Aesterics wrote: »
    MarzGroove.. I get your point there but I've already bought the deadpool bundle for $9.99 n then you want me to throw it 300 units everytime for the next 5 arena?? It makes it 1500 units. Rewards u talking about.. I don't need gold or the 2* or 3* deadpool .. I've em. Shards n other stuff I need to grind for em...

Well it just doesn't work like you want it to, it works like it's supposed to