**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool Arena

Anyone know how many points I'll need to get Deadpool? I'm hoping I can hit 2.2 million tonight, then maybe 2.3-2.6 million by the time the arena closes tomorrow.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Anyone know how many points I'll need to get Deadpool? I'm hoping I can hit 2.2 million tonight, then maybe 2.3-2.6 million by the time the arena closes tomorrow.
    Not even a chois with thah scaor
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Need a lot more than that, like 8mil more
  • Superior_VenomSuperior_Venom Posts: 27
    8 million? That's insane!! GG Kabam, I have better things to do!!!
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    If I remember correctly, the last time they ran this arena, it was only for two days, not three.

I want to say the old cutoff was >15mil, but another thing to consider is they only ran it once, not multiple times like now....so basically, it’s a big mystery until we see results from the first couple :p

Be well.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    I know a lot of people going for 20mil so
  • TraikovTraikov Posts: 61
    15 mil for 4* arena is too much
    Oh my god I'm so screwed.
    I've never been a super competitive arena player. I've won the featured three star a couple of times but I've never won a four star. I was hoping this Deadpool arena would be my big break but I guess not...
  • Hlpr35Hlpr35 Posts: 119
    İs it impossible for 6.5-7 miilion?
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    I’m in the same question boat. I’m thinking about doing the DP arena starting Monday because it’s during the week and domino is still the featured champ. I’ve never scored more than 7.2 million but thinking if I use boosts and units I can get that to 12-15 mil.

I will probably hate my life and possibly get divorced but hey hopefully I’ll get a rare champ.
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    Look, you aren't even getting close to that. Only people with strong rosters are bound to get him. My roster is pretty powerful (800k every 2 hours with infinite), but not even close to what Whales can get. I'm going to watch the results of the first few DP arenas before going all out for him (At least 10 mill). I reached 8 mill for blade with no difficulty, and that was before I got uncollected, so now I have 120 champs to infinite streak (Before I only had a bit more than 100. ) I need a deadpool on my roster. I already have an awakened max blade, but I still want DP, and even getting an unawakened one would make my day,
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The best way to gauge is to wait for the results of the first couple. Not much of a sample size, but since only 6 are running, it will give you somewhat of a ballpark.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I can see this being well north of 20 million. In the old days that was not unheard of, and rosters are only infinitely deeper, stronger and higher PI now.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I don't think it will be that high, just because 4 star Deadpool is not that great anymore. Also half of the population would be cutoff as it is pay and play arena. A lot of guys want him because they can get tickets to goldpool. Lot of whales must have got lucky from goldpool crystals itself making them sit out for redpool instead going for goldpool and going for domino right now which is a guaranteed game changer or should I say game breaker. I feel cutoff in the ball park of 10 to 12 million. Like many others said, I would wait for the results to see what the scene is like. My thoughts.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    I don't think it will be that high, just because 4 star Deadpool is not that great anymore. Also half of the population would be cutoff as it is pay and play arena. A lot of guys want him because they can get tickets to goldpool. Lot of whales must have got lucky from goldpool crystals itself making them sit out for redpool instead going for goldpool and going for domino right now which is a guaranteed game changer or should I say game breaker. I feel cutoff in the ball park of 10 to 12 million. Like many others said, I would wait for the results to see what the scene is like. My thoughts.

Although i see what your getting at, remember many people just want to collect champs so it doesn’t matter whether deadpool is grwat or not. Also even people who got goldpool would want to dupe him so they would want to get that ticket for his arena. Id say 14 mil+
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

Although i see what your getting at, remember many people just want to collect champs so it doesn’t matter whether deadpool is grwat or not. Also even people who got goldpool would want to dupe him so they would want to get that ticket for his arena. Id say 14 mil+

I understand that is 1 concern. Let's see what scores suggests. I am a regular grinder. Recently got blade twice from his arenas. But 14 or 15 million would be too insane for me. Although I would love that goldpool ticket more than the redpool himself :)