**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Special 3 on enemy, when to know?

Hello, I've been wondering on when will I know if there is no special 3 activated on an enemy? I know there are nodes which says that there is a special 3 activated, so I automatically think that they do not have special 3 if there is a node that doesn't have a warning about special 3 being activated. But I just fought an enemy in AQ and there was no warning but the special 3 was used.

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    In AQ the only enemies without s2 are the sentinels
  • _KingIlagan23_KingIlagan23 Posts: 17
    The_One wrote: »

Okay but in other quests there is no special 3 if they dont have special 3 activated node?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

Okay but in other quests there is no special 3 if they dont have special 3 activated node?

I think so yes.
    In early story quests they don't have s3, if there's no local node on the champ that says s3 is active then it's not buy they will still have 3 power bars.
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    1966SG wrote: »
    I think "special 3 activated" means that when that fight starts your opponent already has his power bar filled and can zap you with an L3 right from the start. It has nothing to do with them only having 2 power bars like the sentinels do.

No that information is wrong. It is as the OP found. Special 3 means they are capable of launching an SP3 during the fight, it is not the same as "Power Start" which is what you are describing. (Bishop can theoretically start with an SP3 because he persists power).

In AQ & AW, all enemies except sentinels can launch an SP3 (The sentinels only showing 2 bars).
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    1966SG wrote: »
    I think "special 3 activated" means that when that fight starts your opponent already has his power bar filled and can zap you with an L3 right from the start. It has nothing to do with them only having 2 power bars like the sentinels do.

I think he is talking about global nodes in quest where it says warning l3 active
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Special 3 is only deactivated in reg and event quest that don't specify otherwise everything else there are special 3s active
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The only pace you will see activated L3 will be arenas AQ/AW, and quests where a node says “WARNING: a third attack special has been activated”