**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So you guys secretly do something to Drax?

I noticed drax is not catching mordo with his medium anymore even after he stunned. Thus even other evading champs. Whats the deal?

Comments

• Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Oh shoot u made a post about it no one has ever done so before kabam is intimidated and will fix this at once please please for the sake of kabam don't make another post against us
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    My point is kabam won't listen so no point in all these post being made about it sure he Archangel sham was sketchy but nothing we can do about it
  • Options
    AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    Kabam decided, after 18 months, that this was a player-beneficial bug and fixed it for you, because Drax was clearly overpowered.

LOL

"Clearly overpowered" can refer to IMIW or Domino or Blade. Drax overpowered is a JOKE!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    Kabam decided, after 18 months, that this was a player-beneficial bug and fixed it for you, because Drax was clearly overpowered.

LOL

"Clearly overpowered" can refer to IMIW or Domino or Blade. Drax overpowered is a JOKE!

I believe that was sarcasm.
  • Options
    AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    edited June 2018
    @Palanthrax logic is valid. Applicable to aw defenders synergy too. 👍

Aw defenders synergies bug is a defenders (players) beneficial bug, but is a non-beneficial bug to attackers (players), so when only affecting players and not Kabam, no fix is required. 😉
  • Options
    They've always been random drops.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    mike867 wrote: »
    They secretly also did something to the daily T3CC quests....no more 1 full T3CC at 100% exploration for spending nearly 50+ energy on this quest. Sure T3CC isn't a big deal but for new vets who just started ranking out their 4* makes a huge difference...... Plenty of things Kabam tries to hide and keep out of the main interest

They used to drop pretty regularly. It's been a long time since it's changed but when I was new the drop rates were much higher.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    You are probably right..it's been a while. Used to always assume you were getting one. Not anymore.
  • Options
    No they were not random, if you completed 100% you would get 1 fully formed T3CC. I was also in doubts at first but I checked with 3 other friends and they confirmed the same to me

Yes, they've always been random. More rare the higher the Tier. You can rerun them and try for the RNG, but it was never a guarantee to drop. I've been playing long enough to know.
  • Options
    No they were not random, if you completed 100% you would get 1 fully formed T3CC. I was also in doubts at first but I checked with 3 other friends and they confirmed the same to me

Yes, they've always been random. More rare the higher the Tier. You can rerun them and try for the RNG, but it was never a guarantee to drop. I've been playing long enough to know.

Then people would only do hard path as 100% is worthless?

That all depends. Sometimes they drop, sometimes they don't. It's the same for the lower Tiers. You have a harder time dropping the higher you go. Even after 100%, you can rerun it if it hasn't dropped the first time, and they can still drop randomly. It's RNG.
  • Options
    Sometimes one, sometimes 2, sometimes none. It's RNG. You're more apt to get a full one with Tier 2, but there have been passes with none there as well. Rare, but it happens. It's RNG.
  • Options
    Drax's medium and Karnak's heavy both nerfed vs evading (not to mention the recent Angel nerf). Smh. This is dumb. I want some rank down tickets. So glad i finished 5.4 Ultron with Drax before this update.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    i have never seen a full t3cc from 100%.

my record for **** drops is 4 weeks until one full cat.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    It's never been a guaranteed drop, but maybe they've changed the drop rate recently.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @GroundedWisdom uggghhh... Sorry mate, Im sure you have been playing this game for long enough but me and 2 other alliance members are 100% sure that they were rewarded on 100% exploration.....I remember it clearly as well since a few times I got 2 T3CC from 1 run..... and intact, not fully formed ones.... (no offense)

Well, if you're 100% sure then I guess that settles it. Stop arguing everyone - Mike talked to 2 of his alliance members and they're sure of what they're saying.
  • Options
    No one said it's been removed. It's always been random - I expect that the first few times you did it you just got lucky.
This discussion has been closed.