**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mordo is now bugged vs Blade [Not a Bug]

124»

Comments

• Options
    STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    You guys clearly do not know how to read

Ability reducion is only for dimensional beings not mystics hence not mordo.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    So… part of Daner Sense is applying AAR to AAR-I champs (specifically dinebsional beings)

With his synergy he can expand Danger Sense to also apply to mystic class champs and villains

However he doesn’t get the benefit of HAVING danger sense with the expansions? @Kabam Miike PLZ @ me with clarification cause if I can put Danger Sense on Mordo and part of that ability is AAR on AAR-I then shouldn’t i get the AAR on Mordo with either the Villain or Mystic expansions via synergies?
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    My fellow blade owners is this what you want? I wish more blade owners would say something cause clearly this is a bug that needs to be fixed. The community can agree with me I think
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I think most of us just sort of gave up on any reasonable discourse with Kabam.

When the mods post misinformation that is blatantly wrong, what can you do? It's hard to debate a situation when both parties are unaware of the facts, or one party has 'alternative facts' compared to the truth.

They are going to do what they want and lie and spin it any way they have to, or flat out do it and not say anything. We either deal with it and 'adapt' or don't. I am seeing many who no longer choose to deal with it lately.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    STOPCRYING wrote: »
    You guys clearly do not know how to read

Ability reducion is only for dimensional beings not mystics hence not mordo.

You're the one who clearly can't read.

Again... for, like the 5th time in this thread... Mordo is a villain, so Danger Sense should work using a GR and Blade synergy against Mordo, exactly as it does with any dimensional beings.

He’s also a mystic

Either synergy that expands Danger Sense to Mystic or Villains will expand it to Mordo

The PROBLEM IS that once Danger Sense is applied to Mordo via Synergies it does not reduce Ability Accuracy
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    removed because it is redundant.

Fact is DS gets expanded to mystics and villians both of which Mordo is with the right synergies and extended to Mordo should also ignore immunity.
  • Options
    RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    Like my comment point 4 implies it works with mystic synergy as stated by others before but not on villains, but i think the guy being conflictive just wants attention
  • Options
    RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    But is up to us to keep pushing, to keep asking for answers and be treated as what we are, customers that arent happy with the current state of the game
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    Sorry guys but you do realise we aren't being taken serious anymore because they have stopped replying and find this completely irrelevent.

Think about it kabam miike said he went to speak to the team last week... where is he? Still finding the team. This thread is on the first page for christs sake they know that we know that this should be fixed but it aint gonna happen because we have no power over anything.

The only power we have is purchasing power and we still have people paying to play this silly, unfair game

Well it seems Kabam's learned that they can pretty much do what they want to a certain extent since there's players that will keep spending like crazy to get that new champ...

There's enough deep pockets that will keep it going for a while and enough that have invested too much to stop now...

• Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    I'm gonna guess, they just don't know how to respond to us anymore because they aren't even going to look at it. The only thing they will end up doing is "fixing" the meph/dorm synergy so that doesn't work either. I have a 5* blade and GR at R4 and looks like they could be wasted resources now because Blade will only end up being good against dimensional beings and wont even need his synergy anymore. Although, they do still help out Sparky and GR.

Maybe part of the problem is introducing champs that are immune to AA reduction, having champs that can bypass champs that are immune to AA reduction and then having champs that have 100% AA. With that, Kabam gets to decide who wins when they face each other.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    @Ch1efster You got me thinking.....
    I wonder if you can stagger the ability to ability reduce an immune to ability reduction champ on a node that increases abilities by 20%?
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    @Ch1efster You got me thinking.....
    I wonder if you can stagger the ability to ability reduce an immune to ability reduction champ on a node that increases abilities by 20%?

Well, your stagger could fail....
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Side question how/why is Mordo not considered dimensional?? Guys about as dimensional as it gets.
  • Options
    BarogsBarogs Posts: 59
    I have not tested this out for myself so I cannot comment on whether it's working or not, but the post above showing a side by side comparison of Mordo's first released spotlight abilities to his current, new ability description is very concerning. And the reason it is concerning is because (1) it was not disclosed to the community in the patch notes, which leads to (2) Kabam exploiting as and not telling us anything, and when we finally do question it, it is presented as a "bug" and that's not what the description should have said in the first place.

This issue of clarity and transparency seems to be reoccurring as of late (AA change when it was confirmed by mods that he was working as intended, Drax's medium not bypassing evade champs' evade and labeled as "frame rate adjustments) and now this.

@Kabam Miike or whichever mod is reading this, do you not see what is going on here? Are you that out of touch with what the community is telling you when we legitimately voice our frustrations over changes like this? It is getting out of hand at this point and I have stated in another thread (which I was "warned" over) there has been no show of any sort of good faith/good will compensation for these issues and players are routinely growing impatient with these not disclosed decisions. It is getting to the point (if it has not gotten there already) where players will just stop spending and/or playing the game and that hurts the company and its profits. And no one wants that because we enjoy playing the game so please do not kill it for us because there is a mutually beneficial relationship here. I hope you listen to what we are saying and act on it promptly.

Barogs
  • Options
    "Waaaah Waaah my Blade who has some of the best regen, DPS, and ability reduction in game won't reduce ability of Mordo."

Just get over it. Your thin veil hiding the scrubness laying beneath will continue to break the game.

And before any of you starts blaming me not having him for the disdain...well you're right, I don't have him, but by choice. The choice I made to sell every blade in my account (including the one I grinded 22 mil for). Does that make me better than you? No.

But please know that every boss/mini/challenging node I take without using Mr. Cheatcode brings me genuine satisfaction.

Now keep crying!
  • Options
    Honeybunny217Honeybunny217 Posts: 33
    @Kabam Miike After reading through this thread, I wanted to ask you if you could ask the game team to simply re-write both the Dimensional Being abilities for Blade and the Danger Sense synergy for Ghost Rider. I understand that when a new champion is added to the game they will need to be tweaked or changed a little based on how they interact with existing champs and nodes as well as when new champs or nodes get added. I can see how the dimensional ability accuracy reduction is specific to only dimensional beings, but then the same argument could be made that the attack bonus is only applied against dimensional beings as it is the first ability stated in the description. However, to me it reads like Danger Sense is a package deal and the synergy with Ghost Rider expands the whole Danger Sense ability to all villains, not just one part. If this is not the case, cool then have the team re-write either Ghost Rider's synergy to state that Blade only gets the increased Attack portion of Danger Sense or rewrite Blades Danger Sense description to add that the ability accuracy reduction only applies to dimensional beings regardless of synergy bonuses and this thread would be unnecessary. Just my two cents, Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.