**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cant find Labyrinth of legends

Hi everyone, I'm new to this game, I've recently completed road to labyrinth quest and also got the red key to unlock labyrinth of legends quest. But I can't see the labyrinth of legends quest in event quests or anywhere. The quest beside road to labyrinth is realm of legends. Can anyone help me solve this problem and find labyrinth of legends quest?

Thank you.

Comments

• Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    That's weird. I'm afraid that you have to have a certain level in-game to access it. What's your current level?
  • Quicksilver44Quicksilver44 Posts: 59
    What level you are? @Vp11
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Wow you completed that fast. Probably is your level.
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    Can you show your profile? I think there is a minimum level of 40 before being able to acces that. Amazing you done full RTL before that!
  • Vp11Vp11 Posts: 5
    Slux83 wrote: »
    That's weird. I'm afraid that you have to have a certain level in-game to access it. What's your current level?

My current level is 28, and yes I completed it quite fast bcoz I preferred some YouTube videos on how to evade attacks. I even completed realm of legends.
    Wow you completed that fast. Probably is your level.

My level is 28, I paused playing story quests and concentrated on event quests, I even completed realm of legends with just 5 four star players
    SuperFarz wrote: »
    Can you show your profile? I think there is a minimum level of 40 before being able to acces that. Amazing you done full RTL before that!

My profile is VP11Official in the game and my level is 28, thanks for ur quick response
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Level 28 and you already beat RTTL and ROL? You need to be level 40+ to do LOL
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Shenanigans....lol
  • blak_mambablak_mamba Posts: 46
    edited June 2018
    Does this require an investigation? @Kabam Miike do your thing
  • Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    I don’t want to call you a cheater but completing RTL 100% with just 4* R1/R2 is not possible unless you spend a ton load. If you haven’t cheated kudo’s to you!

It's safe to say that there's no "if" involved here. He did cheat
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Vp11 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this game, I've recently completed road to labyrinth quest and also got the red key to unlock labyrinth of legends quest. But I can't see the labyrinth of legends quest in event quests or anywhere. The quest beside road to labyrinth is realm of legends. Can anyone help me solve this problem and find labyrinth of legends quest?

Thank you.
    Stop with your chest no one belives yours complet any of this with out chest. So u May wont to contrac one your homeworks and understand u ruin it for most peppel
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Even tho you would get access to it there is no hope in you doing it with those champs
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Even tho you would get access to it there is no hope in you doing it with those champs

He had no hope of completing ROL or RTTL with the champs he has either. He'll cheat his way through the Labyrinth too if he doesn't get banned first
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Ronin916 wrote: »
    Appleisgod wrote: »

He had no hope of completing ROL or RTTL with the champs he has either. He'll cheat his way through the Labyrinth too if he doesn't get banned first

Exactly doing those things would cost ridiculous amount of revives. No hope and he comes to the forums to tell them
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

Thank you.
    Slux83 wrote: »

My current level is 28, and yes I completed it quite fast bcoz I preferred some YouTube videos on how to evade attacks. I even completed realm of legends.

Gonna need some proof of that
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I don’t want to call you a cheater but completing RTL 100% with just 4* R1/R2 is not possible unless you spend a ton load. If you haven’t cheated kudo’s to you!

Agreed, I just completed it yesterday and im level 60 uncollected, mostly used 5*, .....R2 4*s? , that's a lot of units, no matter how much you evade, spike armor, and that node that reduces how much damage the enemy can take, . Its wasn't the hardest but I used a 5* AA R3 and Magjic 5* R3 to bypass the damage cap and spiked armor. wow crazy
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Lol his highest champ is Superior iron man with a pi of 1,500.

So yeah I’m gonna say pretty impossible to complete ROL or RTL with that.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    This could only be possible with a lot of money and patients.
    G0311 wrote: »

Money and patience wouldn't have gotten him past ROL Wolverine with his roster
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Congrats kid! You just made yourself famous...well likely only with Support and the rush of folks reporting you...but famous!
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    It's a shame too, he probably whaled out for that Proxima.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Congratulations op, you win the Darwin award for stupidity. You don't use a cheat then come to the official forum asking for help so you can cheat some more. Bravo
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Funny how they stop responding to messages when people start accusing them of cheating. But how are you gonna cheat but then question why you cant do even harder content (to cheat more on) on forums where people are obviously gonna find out the truth and report you
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    G0311 wrote: »

Nah...there are plenty of fights in rtl that you can't get thru with 2/20s, even with unlimited units. If I recall there was an all or nothing wolvie in there. Even if you managed to get thru the enhanced poison abom, stun immune rhino, starburst punisher, etc. with endless spending, you simply can't beat the higher level regen champs with low level 4 stars. same with rol wolvie (although admittedly, this fight is easy with a 2 star guilly)
This discussion has been closed.