**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to use against Iron Man IW?

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
As many have pointed out, Iron Man IW is a complete BS champ. My question is, with this in mind is there any champ that is a good option against him? Or please list a few if anyone knows any...he is frustrating and totally BS. Kabam............!

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Hype and Medusa work pretty well
  • Agent_venomAgent_venom Posts: 51
    Hyperion I’m on path 7 in war and have soloed him with hype multiple times. It takes practice and patience but it’s not impossible. Find and duel target and practice, also watch YouTube videos, helped me a lot.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I don't have Void or Killmonger, but I do have Hype and Medusa. I think I will use them in future. Thank you!
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Medusa just don’t armor shatter bc then you can’t armor break.... spam spec 2
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Morningstar with power gain/unblockable sp2 is great also
  • MarcusUnreadMarcusUnread Posts: 143
    Blade or Spark.

Bait heavies non stop and counter with heavies and/or combos.
    Attack freely when he has less then 4 armor ups.
    Heavies only when he's 15% or less.
    Regen (Blade) all the block damage you receive from baiting heavies.
    Be patient against him.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    True Strike champs
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    The best person against IMIW is killmonger all you need is a true strike champ and good skill

Amazing tip. Just 1 thing, you can't attack IMIW after his specials. So I'm not sure how you're gonna build true strike lol

That’s where the “good skill” comes in 😂 so git gud noob 😂
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    @LoPresti it's actually possible to punish his L1. You need to evade the first blast early so you evade it in the last part of your "evade window", and then you can easily evade the second one and punish it.
    Other than that, if you get the unstoppable buffs you can block the plasma hits and then dash in from 3 metres away.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    He’s not that hard to intercept. Luke Cage does ok. If he has trouble stacking exhaustion save power for his sp3, then fight aggressively to use his sp2 to inflict concussion.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    If he is stunnable he is actually quite simple, just parry and heavy when he is in his autoblock stage, really any champion will work. If he is on stun immune or limber nodes still most champions with good damage outputs and some skill can take him down bating his heavies then using your own but otherwise, armor break champions can help and champions with strong heavy attacks like Hyperion.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    MORDO! Astral evade would totally mess iwim up
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    True strike champs would do the trick too
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    danielmath wrote: »

I see you.

Stark Spidey can do it when IWIM is not on node 38 in AW.
    Voluntaris wrote: »

I see you.

That he can, so I hear
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    Does anybody know a player with IWIM as profile champ for duel practice?
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Void, Hyp, CapIW, anyone with true strike, anyone with unblockable specials
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    Hawkeye would be perfect..... If IM wasn't immune
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

I see you.

Sparky can do it on 38 too, build up poise charges an your heavy often crits for 18k. Cos of his animation evade back twice when intercepting a heavy then you heavy an the energy ball sparky makes will hit him easily
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

I see you.

Sparky can do it on 38 too, build up poise charges an your heavy often crits for 18k. Cos of his animation evade back twice when intercepting a heavy then you heavy an the energy ball sparky makes will hit him easily

If you build up to 10 poise charges pretty sure he'll have like 30 stacks of armor by then and your heavy will barely hurt him.
    Hulk_77 wrote: »

I see you.

If you build up to 10 poise charges pretty sure he'll have like 30 stacks of armor by then and your heavy will barely hurt him.

Correct. Node 38 is built for void or MS
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    @IJsmuts

Look up this summoner for an IMIW duel:

S1icingP4in
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★

I see you.

Strangely, it is the only node where MS is particularly effective against him.

I see you.

Strangely, it is the only node where MS is particularly effective against him.

with 5 souls she's the best against him on any node