**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up advice to r4

Who should I rank up from r3 to r41j5895av0ct4.png
1av5kdbsely4.png
3ahyluwx2unw.png

Comments

• JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    You have some great champs!

SL, Scarlet Witch, and Magik are fantastic but really need to be duped.

At this point I would recommend Hawkeye, Dorm, and Angela.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Also I love Modok. Doesn’t need his sig and his utility is really underrated. Destroys Hype and others with power gain reversal, plus heal reversal and great damage.
  • S_GrungiS_Grungi Posts: 69
    JC_ wrote: »
    You have some great champs!

SL, Scarlet Witch, and Magik are fantastic but really need to be duped.

At this point I would recommend Hawkeye, Dorm, and Angela.

Thanks. Angela and magik are r4. I’m short on class catalyst to bring them to r5. Also have an unduped r4 gr

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    You've got lot's of science options with cap wwii, hulk, and modok. Elektra and Crossbones are equal in terms of value in my opinion, both are strong ability accuracy reducers and each have their own advantages. Bishop and nightcrawler are both worth ranking up in my opinion (nc being a personal preference). Once you dupe sl he's one of the best in game. Dorm has excellent utility with his double immunity and power control, and you can place him on defense, and once sw is duped she needs to go up.

Overall, I would recommend in this order: hulk, cap, Elektra/cb, dorm, modok, bishop
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Modok, Angela, agent venom, or nightcrawler
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Marvel2289 wrote: »
    Modok, Angela, agent venom, or nightcrawler

What he said
  • S_GrungiS_Grungi Posts: 69
    @JC_ @taojay1 @Marvel2289 so I brought hulk to r4/40. I still have enough to do another champ to 4/40 or should I bring Doc Ock to 5/50
    za6wt2d6vqas.png
    bqo9exytndz4.png
    4kwkagapz6ac.png
    ehdn4xbu3chw.png
    a7nq5pg2v35q.png