**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What does the community think about venompool

Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

What does the community think about venompool 82 votes

Awesome
7%
Primmer79Foxhero007Darkrider05DankestChefdoctorbBrolga_hey179 6 votes
Decent
58%
VoluntarisJh_DezCaptain_KandiceAlex_sc11LeNoirFaineantAbsimiliardsfu_koraxCreditzKoperBoyAshraf359AxeCopFirebuffajrK1lltasticSpeedbumpphillgreenEvilRazorMagrailothosSac123_Mr_OtterSungj 48 votes
Trash
34%
Timone147HeartlessRaganatordrowsyhero34I_ZERO_Ivg2782VTA92DrenlinJets44AppleisgodDukeZmanWalkinhighlightAkhilxcx0chris999999999Verguldzackb213adknight27rockykostonMcord117Elitehunter 28 votes

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Decent
    I felt like he was top tier when he was first released. Buff nullify/regen, strong bleed, and heal block gave him a ton of utility. Now, he’s about average. Others can do what he does better. Yondu bleeds and heal blocks, DV nullifies and regens, Blade bleeds and regens. Others a lot better but definitely a ton of champs worse.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Decent
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I felt like he was top tier when he was first released. Buff nullify/regen, strong bleed, and heal block gave him a ton of utility. Now, he’s about average. Others can do what he does better. Yondu bleeds and heal blocks, DV nullifies and regens, Blade bleeds and regens. Others a lot better but definitely a ton of champs worse.

I agree with what you say, but I also feel he is underrated
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Decent
    He was a top tier sustainable tank. Nothing more and nothing less. Needed good matchups but was useable in a AQ and AW (to an extent)

Power creep hasn’t been kind to him but he’s still useable
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I think he’s very underrated, but that’s only because most think he’s absolute trash. He’s definitely an average champ but he’s alright enough. Reliable heal, bleed and then random buffs can come in handy. His basic attacks deal no damage so you can’t really fight bleed immune.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Decent
    The only problem with him is the horrible damage output, makes him impractical for harder content. Sig is also very random and usually doesn't do too much
    Decent
    Yeah they could make the damage output better
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Decent
    Bruh how many polls u gonna make today
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Awesome
    I was an unfortunate soul with no good 5* champs but had him duped. I did r4 him before rank downs, and ranked him down once they came out. However, I can say when he is ranked up, he deals massive bleed damage, especially with deep wounds, and has a reliable regen. You need to eat a buff, but its 100% if they do. I don't think I would r4 him again, but he is good. Probably shouldve voted for decent, but people trash him all the time lol
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Decent
    Place a duped 4/55 with a high sig ability on enhanced abilities node in AW. LOL 5/65 version with max sig ability is a nightmare.
  • 0chris9999999990chris999999999 Posts: 137
    edited June 2018
    Trash
    I once knew someone who ran map 5x5 with venom Pool and did quite well actually
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Decent
    He has a potent bleed and ok Regen but lacks any reliable utility besides the SP1.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Decent
    I've found him a good utility champion. His Heal Block is useful; although yes, other champs do it better; but if you don't have Yondu or Civil Warrior, he's a good option. The heal block/bleed combo is good, but less important than when he was released pre-12.0.

He's got decent synergies with the other Spider-champs, if you have them.

He does rely on bleed for a good proportion of his damage, which is otherwise pretty mediocre. Still, quite a few champs could be described this way.

As long as you don't run suicides, his Regeneration is good; and don't forget it eats buffs - I've stripped both Evasion and Invulnerability buffs before now. That's pretty good for a cosmic character; as it's usually an ability associated with Mystics.

If he's duped, he's got additional unpredictable utility. I've seen him drop Reduced Power debuffs on opponents, gain Perfect Block, Bleed Immunity, and Invulnerability, Armour, Regeneration, Fury, Rage or Cunning (presumably copies of Joe Fixit 's abilities).

Overall he's decent for his capabilities; but as a champion to actually play with, he's really quite fun. Which is, let's face it, the point of the game.

• Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    hes decent but sucks now compared to all the champs out now. he needs a buff or adjustment for sure especially since venom the movie is coming out soon!
    Decent
    I've found him a good utility champion. His Heal Block is useful; although yes, other champs do it better; but if you don't have Yondu or Civil Warrior, he's a good option. The heal block/bleed combo is good, but less important than when he was released pre-12.0.

He's got decent synergies with the other Spider-champs, if you have them.

He does rely on bleed for a good proportion of his damage, which is otherwise pretty mediocre. Still, quite a few champs could be described this way.

As long as you don't run suicides, his Regeneration is good; and don't forget it eats buffs - I've stripped both Evasion and Invulnerability buffs before now. That's pretty good for a cosmic character; as it's usually an ability associated with Mystics.

If he's duped, he's got additional unpredictable utility. I've seen him drop Reduced Power debuffs on opponents, gain Perfect Block, Bleed Immunity, and Invulnerability, Armour, Regeneration, Fury, Rage or Cunning (presumably copies of Joe Fixit 's abilities).

Overall he's decent for his capabilities; but as a champion to actually play with, he's really quite fun. Which is, let's face it, the point of the game.

Don't forget unstoppable