**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Rank Down Tickets

Are the rank down gems or tickets ever coming back! It would be great to see them return as some champions have become un-useful while others need ranking up! The Tier 4 catalysts are not easy to come by so the ranking down tickets would be great even if just for a short time??

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Also rank up gem not rank down
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,817 ★★★★★
    Dudley2906 wrote: »
    Are the rank down gems or tickets ever coming back! It would be great to see them return as some champions have become un-useful while others need ranking up! The Tier 4 catalysts are not easy to come by so the ranking down tickets would be great even if just for a short time??

No

Since you flagged my other comment, let me expand upon it.
    RDT's we're only meant for major changes (nerfs) to champions like 12.0. They were nice enough to give some out at christmas but really they shouldn't have.
    This is a game with a ever changing meta. Champs will become unused over time because of this. You choose who rank up knowing this. There werent any RDT's when 5*'s were released and doesn't need to be with 6*'s.
    As far as tier 4 cats go, join an ally that does map 5 or 6. Mine does 5 5x5 and I am over flowing with class cats. I recently have let 7 t4cc expire because I have to many.
    Do some work and earn the rewards and stop ranking champs up just to rank.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

RDT's we're only meant for major changes (nerfs) to champions like 12.0. They were nice enough to give some out at christmas but really they shouldn't have.
    This is a game with a ever changing meta. Champs will become unused over time because of this. You choose who rank up knowing this. There werent any RDT's when 5*'s were released and doesn't need to be with 6*'s.
    As far as tier 4 cats go, join an ally that does map 5 or 6. Mine does 5 5x5 and I am over flowing with class cats. I recently have let 7 t4cc expire because I have to many.

Watch out a kid named Hollywood might come in calling you a begginer because u don't agree with him but I on the other hand absolutely agree
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    We don't need then AT ALL I get so sick of people asking over and over again. If we get them great but stop begging for them. Just choose carefully of who you are ranking up
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    They never should have given out RDTs to begin with. As bad as 12.0 was, and yes it sucked a big one, they just opened up a can of worms they can never take back.

Pre-12.0 anytime someone would ask for anything like a RDT Kabam would simply say "we don't have the means to do anything like that." Now that the community knows its possible they can't fall back on that anymore.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Saying a champ is still “good enough” is not a valid argument. A champ was working an intended way, as confirmed by kabam. That champ had its abilities altered, and is no longer working as previously intended.

So you would never use him again? You would rank him down because of a change that affects 2% of all game play? Something that other champs can handle just fine? It's just stupid. People like you just want to play a victim card and get stuff for it. Get over it already. AA can still do so much and be very useful.

Yeah… losing precious stuns in LoL makes him less desirable at r4… his r3 Damage was enough but the extra stats were just to compete in LoL… otherwise his classic chemical cocktail is MORE than enough at r3 to take out the half of RoL that isn’t poison immune (including Black Bolt who kills himself)
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    Saying a champ is still “good enough” is not a valid argument. A champ was working an intended way, as confirmed by kabam. That champ had its abilities altered, and is no longer working as previously intended.

So you would never use him again? You would rank him down because of a change that affects 2% of all game play? Something that other champs can handle just fine? It's just stupid. People like you just want to play a victim card and get stuff for it. Get over it already. AA can still do so much and be very useful.

No I don’t want a RDT. I want my 5* generic AG that I used on him only after I saw the confirmation of AA working as intended.

If you buy a Porsche and they put a governor on the engine and you’re left with a high end WV. It’s good enough right...?

No I don’t want a RDT. I want my 5* generic AG that I used on him only after I saw the confirmation of AA working as intended.

If you buy a Porsche and they put a governor on the engine and you’re left with a high end WV. It’s good enough right...?

Right, that one comment made you awaken him. Not all the other abilities he has.

There are better champs for LOL
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

There are better champs for LOL

Sometimes you have to work with what you have

Or hold off till you are ready.
  • NamelezAssassinNamelezAssassin Posts: 4
    Good point wisdom but they aren't asking that person specifically.. That one person cannot hand out RDTs only Kabam can so theirs no point in being negative about it. If u don't want them then don't read the post and write a negative comment about it. That's all I'm trying to say
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    would be nice and is justified at this point after all the documented and proven nerfs to our champs but sadly kabam wont do this until another like post v12.0
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
    Why is it whenever we ask for RDTs there's some people who flip out and say "Choose wisely who u rank" So what u mean is when they nerfed AA, SW, Thor, DS, Drax, ETC. That we shouldn't have ranked them before they were nerfed ? We can't control if they get nerfed or not. Besides there's no reason to flip ur lid when someone asks for a RTD their good for many reasons whether YOU want them or not doesn't mean u have to ruin it for everyone

Drax was a bug that was known for quite some time. If You ranked drax just to handle Mordo then thats your fault. Hes not hard to seal with anyway. We got RDT's for 12.0 for Thor, SW, and DS. AA is still very much a viable champ.
    Most people asking for RDT's just want resources instead of actually earning them. As long as people advocate for them, we have the right to advocate against them.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    If you want to keep spamming and calling out the Mods, that's entirely up to you. It's your Account.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★

No
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Good point wisdom but they aren't asking that person specifically.. That one person cannot hand out RDTs only Kabam can so theirs no point in being negative about it. If u don't want them then don't read the post and write a negative comment about it. That's all I'm trying to say

Then don't post the request on a public forum where anyone can offer their opinion if they disagree with you...if you do not want other's possibly opposing opinions, PM the moderators.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    That's not what that is, but good luck.