Options

What have i done wrong?

I've been playing this game for more than a year and a half and recently I've become uncollected, basically my point is that i have opened 21 4* crystals and every champ i have got from those crystals is just rubbish, same goes for my 5* crystals, previous 5* i opened i got gambit and i just literally opened one before i came here and guess who i get, yup another freaking gambit. Kabam what have i done to deserve this torture. Why me??

Comments

• Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,517 ★★★★★
    I'm all out of tears given the rivers upon rivers I've cried for users that have made similar posts in the past. My apologies.
  • Options
    MKULTRAMKULTRA Posts: 13
    I go to open a new crystal hoping that this will be the one which stops this horrendous run of crystals but nope, just the same old same old. I haven't gotten a single new champ for the past 4 months. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,517 ★★★★★
    Sounds like you don't open enough crystals.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    If you've opened just 21 4* crystals in 1.5 years, then definitely you are lagging behind.

I have been playing 6 months and opened way more. With everything that Kabam is throwing at us, it is very easy to acquire 8-12 4* champs each month.
  • Options
    You guys really think I've only opened 21 crystals in 1.5 years lol, I've opened 21 4* crystals in the past 3 months alone and thats just 4*
  • Options
    And 4 5* crystals in the same time buuut what I'm saying is that i haven't had single good champ from all those god damn crystals. Nothing, nada.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    21 4* crystals and no good pulls is a little hard for me to believe. Could we all see your roster? You might have some good champs and you just don’t realize it.
  • Options
    The good champs im talking about are champs like, hyperion, starky, gulk, blade, ghost rider, magik, Scarlet witch, you get the gist. Don't get me wrong I'm good enough at this game to become uncollected and my roster is good , just turned level 57 yesterday.

But I'm still missing a huge chunk of god tier/ demi god tier champs.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You think double gambit is bad? I got triple iron patriot from my first 3 5 stars
  • Options
    My top 4 are gwenpool, vision aou, ice man and dormamu. Dormamu is the only one unawakened
  • Options
    Lvernon15 ouch that must've sucked. Everyday in my alliance someone is getting someone amazing but me its the same **** over and over
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    MKULTRA wrote: »
    The good champs im talking about are champs like, hyperion, starky, gulk, blade, ghost rider, magik, Scarlet witch, you get the gist. Don't get me wrong I'm good enough at this game to become uncollected and my roster is good , just turned level 57 yesterday.

But I'm still missing a huge chunk of god tier/ demi god tier champs.

Ahh, another post where the player wants a god tier every damn time.

There's no point in crying, I mean I could make a post like this too. Heck I am sure 95% of the MCOC community can make such a post.
  • Options
    Did i say i want a god tier champ every damn time? No.
    It would be nice to get someone freaking decent every now and then. This is the worst run of crystals i have had ever in this game and it doesn't seem to be stopping
  • Options
    You know what i guess I'll just "tough it out" get it haha.
    I'm new to this posting thing so does anyone know how to close the thread?
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I got a 5* moonknight today, followed by a 5* AA dupe.
    I was happy with AA but my other 5* are trash, SL excluded.
    Even MODOK is trash in defence now
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I mean Gambit is no god tier but he’s at least decent if you know how to use him. I would gladly trade my Carnage, Vulture, duped MK, and featured 5* HB for your duped Gambit. Just sayin’.
  • Options
    Aaaaaawwweeesssooooooooome
This discussion has been closed.