**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MCOC CHARACTER PUZZLE (NEW)

ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Hey guys, seeing this new puzzle with a few minutes to think I came up with these Marvel characters so far. With the guys left over I have no idea. It could be anyone, I would love input and ideas on who could it be!
885id4wgnd5l.png

ORIGINAL:
5nd27qduhxp3.png

Comments

• ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Help me out guys
  • TwistedEnigma17TwistedEnigma17 Posts: 69
    Possibly The Champion (one of the elders of the universe like the grandmaster and the collector), maybe Matani (the collectors wife) and Carina (the collectors daughter) those are some of my early guesses.
  • 0chris9999999990chris999999999 Posts: 137
    Did you steal that from @RichTheMan or possibly @Seatin?
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    Above the Guardians could be Adam Warlock and a new Captain Marvel.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I think the 2 mysteries near the Xmen could be Emma Frost and Mister Sinister
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145

Why do you think he "stole" it? The map was made available to everyone by kabam and the champs listed are pretty obvious.
    D_Ace_71 wrote: »
    Above the Guardians could be Adam Warlock and a new Captain Marvel.

That makes sense, very possible.

My post was made before "RichTheMan" made his video if I'm not mistaken and I just thought about it logically (haven't watched their videos). I prefer for us to work together to try and finish this puzzle, not start negativity like you are doing now. Thanks.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    My guesses:
    The champ near Cyclops is either Havok or Emma Frost.
    I think Mania or Scream are more likely Toxin. Just my opinion.
    The two that are connected to each other but no one else are Cloak and Dagger.
    I think Hiemdall and Valkyrie are more likely choices than Korg and Infinity Thor.
    I agree on the bottom right corner being FF. Also Galactus and his Heralds (Silver Surfer, Firelord, etc).
    I agree on Red Skull.
    I have no idea about the other four.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Lol that’s exactly what Seatin said in his vid. Even same placement on the map
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    X-Men champion left of Cyclops could Sinister, bottom right X-Men related champion could be Apocalypse

Lol that’s exactly what Seatin said in his vid. Even same placement on the map

It's the most logical choices and he didn't say anything about Anti-Venom and Toxin. The champs there are the ones that to me fit the most as so many others
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    With my knowledge of the Marvel Universe let me take a crack

Wasp/Ghost I'm ignoring

Havok/Emma Frost are most logical

As for the one in proximity to Oldmab Logan and Juggernaut I’m torn between Dakken and Lady Deathstrike, ,owever Mystique is plausible

Red Skull is almost too obvious to the point I wanna say:
    “Baltroc the Leaper”
    Zemo (pick one)
    Arnim Zola

Continuing down Gladiator Hulk and Thor Ragnarok are likely related to Valkyrie
    The other Thor Ragnarok related one is probably Beta Ray Bill or Ultimate Thor or possibly Unworthy Thort (if the later options are true put Bill between Gladiator Hulk and Thor Ragnarok given his position as a fellow gladiator and the fact his head was an Easter Egg in the grandmasters coliseum in the latest Thor movie

The next 2 seem related but isolated so it’s hard to assume. However proximity to the Danver copies make me think Adam Warlock, Nova, Gladiator, and the OG Captain Mar’Vel (or however it’s spelt)

I’m tempted to say Anti-Venom and Toxin as well. But there’s also Malice, and flash Thompson’s GOTG Agent Venom appearance.

As for the corner of shame:
    Human Torch
    Invisible Woman
    Mr. Fantastic
    Thing
    Super Skrull
    Dr.Doom
    Silver Surfer
    Galactus?! And Other heralds of Galactus
  • RedEightRedEight Posts: 43
    The new part could ve Apocalypse with Sinister And rest of the mutants from that loading screen 3 moths ago (Omega Red, Mimic)