**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena grinding when people already have champs!

Recently i have found out that some people who buy FGMCs and get the new characters are still putting in ridiculous scores in the arena. I feel like this is unfair on those who take time out of their day to grind for these champs and miss out by just 1 or 2 places. An entire 3 days just gone for a few shards. I am just suggesting this for the featured arenas only, as cutoffs now are insane. I am suggesting this as it can help make the game fair. I feel like Kabam should restrict or set a limit on points for those people who already have the new champions awakened.

Comments

• Options
    JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    So you are complaining that people will run arena to dupe the champ rather than try to buy another from FGMCs? Maybe they want the champ to have a higher signature value. Maybe they want the shards. Maybe they just really love arena.

If you want the champ, get the score. Top scores get the champs. Yeah, it sucks when you're on the bubble, but that's the risk of running arena for champs. If you want a participation trophy go play T-Ball where they don't keep score and everyone is a winner.
  • Options
    RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    Well... I’m not one of those but I could imagine why people do that. My only theory is that for example Loki is at signature lvl 98 and I already have a mystic signature gem to use it on Loki to make it to 99 but seeing he is in arena then I’d be able to save my mystic signature gem for other mystics champions that may need the gem and I could then grind for another Loki from the rank reward to just make it to 99.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    featured is 20 sig levels too. Theres nothing wrong with this. grind more.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    When I've done this, it is because I wanted to awaken the champ.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Well... I’m not one of those but I could imagine why people do that. My only theory is that for example Loki is at signature lvl 98 and I already have a mystic signature gem to use it on Loki to make it to 99 but seeing he is in arena then I’d be able to save my mystic signature gem for other mystics champions that may need the gem and I could then grind for another Loki from the rank reward to just make it to 99.

Nope. That's cause what people won't do for Basic champs.

Generally, people grind the basic arena because, 1. they don't have the champ, 2. they wanna awaken the champ.

But the featured arena is different. People who have the champ grind it because, 1. they wanna dupe the champ, 2. they want the extra shards, 3. extra sigs + max sig crystal (if already at maxed).
  • Options
    RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    xNig wrote: »

Nope. That's cause what people won't do for Basic champs.

Generally, people grind the basic arena because, 1. they don't have the champ, 2. they wanna awaken the champ.

But the featured arena is different. People who have the champ grind it because, 1. they wanna dupe the champ, 2. they want the extra shards, 3. extra sigs + max sig crystal (if already at maxed).

Actually you dont get max sig crystals if the champ is maxed :p featured 4* only gives 1 dupe
    5* gets 20 sig