**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Multiple Nodes in Uncollected

2»

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    IanMoone89 wrote: »
    Can someone explain how to beat NC.Punisher.Tech Spidey.Taskmaskter as they have class reversal node means mutant are stronger then tech...mystic on science this is 3.2 uncollected

Its not class reversal
    Its just that if you use another class other than the one mentioned on the node, your champions attack is reduced by 50% which is half
    Using the class mentioned on the node doesn't increase your attack. It just let's you play with a regular attack+ class disadvantage

Personnally I didn't use mystic to fight science.I simply used a skill champ that can proc fury
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    Can someone explain how to beat NC.Punisher.Tech Spidey.Taskmaskter as they have class reversal node means mutant are stronger then tech...mystic on science this is 3.2 uncollected

Its not class reversal
    Its just that if you use another class other than the one mentioned on the node, your champions attack is reduced by 50% which is half
    Using the class mentioned on the node doesn't increase your attack. It just let's you play with a regular attack+ class disadvantage

Personnally I didn't use mystic to fight science.I simply used a skill champ that can proc fury

How to deal with that pesky NC lol
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Not complaining the difficult of the i am complaining bout multiple nodes compared to single lane node back in march quest

If you are not complaining about the difficulty, what difference does it make whether one lane or two lanes have enhanced nodes?

Bc some of the nodes i dont understand as i never played 5.3 or 5.4

Has to be a first time for everything, and the presumption I believe is if you are uncollected then you are ready to face those nodes in high difficulty content.

I am having trouble with the part in 3.2 where attacks are weak expect certain class that gains 50% attack
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    One of the reasons I haven't spent through 5.2 (and I could, easily) is simply because my roster isn't good enough to get through uncollected EQ without spending there too so I accept that I'm not ready for it.

Make master harder?

No thanks. The step from heroic to master is fine as it is, even those unable to explore (and that included me up until a few months ago) can still get benefits from completion that helps build a low tier roster and it is the only source of T4CC fragments for anyone not in a decent alliance or those who play solo.

The top tier guys want more and always complain it's too easy because they have worked (and spent) hard to get in front of the content and have nothing to do.

The noobs and underdeveloped rosters always say things are too hard and want more without putting in work or cash.

The thing they have in common is that they are outliers, everyone in the middle is probably not complaining every month and doing all they can with what they have but it seems they are the guys who routinely get screwed by changes to satisfy the vocal.

Its not class reversal

I used kingpin
    Each time he evaded I got rage so my attack just increased past the class disadvantage and since I used skill, my attack wasn't reduced
    You could use starlord duped. Switch NC and fight normally. Your attack would increase quickly
    Regardless, just fight nc how you normally would
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★

Its not class reversal

Crossbones or Killmonger would work well against NC if you have them or just use Starlord if you have him duped, his damage will catch up.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    taojay1 wrote: »
    This uncollected eq has been the easiest so far, and also the most enjoyable. I'm glad they added the special nodes back, especially power shield.

The easiest has been the one with sabretooth as final boss
    DaMunk wrote: »

Its not class reversal

Crossbones or Killmonger would work well against NC if you have them or just use Starlord if you have him duped, his damage will catch up.

My 5* CB isnt duped lol

Its not class reversal

I used kingpin
    Each time he evaded I got rage so my attack just increased past the class disadvantage and since I used skill, my attack wasn't reduced
    You could use starlord duped. Switch NC and fight normally. Your attack would increase quickly

He never switches at all

Its not class reversal

I used kingpin

He never switches at all

Then there's that lol

Its not class reversal

I used kingpin

He never switches at all

Then there's that lol

Go frustrated with him on brute force not to mention parry wasnt working as intended....i even noticed champs on brute or bane tend to play dirty and make you lose so we can spend on this broken game lol
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    I just became uncollected and even I will be able to 100% this month's EQ.

Its not class reversal

I used kingpin

He never switches at all

Then there's that lol

Go frustrated with him on brute force not to mention parry wasnt working as intended....i even noticed champs on brute or bane tend to play dirty and make you lose so we can spend on this broken game lol

Champs on bane tend to just block and let degen kill you lol
    Majority of the time they won't even use their special attacks 😒

Its not class reversal

I used kingpin

He never switches at all

Then there's that lol

Champs on bane tend to just block and let degen kill you lol
    Majority of the time they won't even use their special attacks 😒

Exactly and that is a cheap tactic by the company
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    The difficulty of uncollected is just fine
    You aren't the only ones playing it
    Some consider it challenging already
    Not everyone has blade or the trinity to breeze through everything
    Pfft
    When kabam then makes something difficult people start screaming money grab

My personal opinion is that some folks need an outlet to vent some frustrations that are inevitable with the game. Difficulty in of itself is subjective along with most things, and "walking a mile in the other mans shoes" might help to look at things a bit more receptively.

I actually just got the trinity(literally all three and duped) late last year within a months time, and until then didnt even have a 3* version of any of them. And will admit that they are awesome, but my take is that they aren't going to be the end all be all for anyone especially if they are not above average in fighting skill and overall game experience.

And as for this maps difficulty for me in comparison to just this past EQ with Thanos, I made 4 runs at him, and best I could do was get him down to about 80k hp and never got to the 2nd one and I just washed my hands of it after that.
    Possible I might have faired better if I had researched some tips and strategy, but thats just something I'm not good at(no patience ;-) ) and It was the same for this event as well.
    I would imagine if I had a similar lineup as 5*'s at rank 3 or 4 it would make it a tad easier, but one can only dream.

I only consider stuff that are money grabs as money grabs, like most if the limited offer bundles, never about game difficulty. Lol
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    DaMunk wrote: »

Its not class reversal

My 5* CB isnt duped lol

Your 5* CB doesn't need to be duped lol
    I've taken down quite a few champs with my unduped crossbones, like Magik or IMIW or OG Spidey (all awakened)
    His dupe isn't necessary for shutting down defensive abilities.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Seems they flipped the script this time around. The first several Uncollected EQ's, there was one path with purple nodes, and the last guy on that path with the local node buff of the same variety, and all of the others simply had the grey global node.

Last month, no purple paths, but we had Thanos at the end.

This month, they flipped it from the original setup, and instead of only 1 path HAVING the purple nodes, they gave us one path that had no nodes beyond the global.

I've 100% 3.2 this month (Goldpool fight was the easiest thing about the entire map), have 1 path left on 3.1, then it's backtracking doing Part 1 and 2. I found the most annoying nodes were the ones that made you take a class disadvantaged to avoid the -50% attack debuff when it was stacked with the degen after 6sec, and the degen strength is based on class relationship.

So you have a choice of keeping full attack, minus the class penalty and getting hit hard by the degen if it ticks, or taking the -50% penalty (optimally with class bonus) and the smallest degen if it ticks.

I found those more annoying than the Bane paths.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    dkatryl wrote: »
    Seems they flipped the script this time around. The first several Uncollected EQ's, there was one path with purple nodes, and the last guy on that path with the local node buff of the same variety, and all of the others simply had the grey global node.

Last month, no purple paths, but we had Thanos at the end.

This month, they flipped it from the original setup, and instead of only 1 path HAVING the purple nodes, they gave us one path that had no nodes beyond the global.

I've 100% 3.2 this month (Goldpool fight was the easiest thing about the entire map), have 1 path left on 3.1, then it's backtracking doing Part 1 and 2. I found the most annoying nodes were the ones that made you take a class disadvantaged to avoid the -50% attack debuff when it was stacked with the degen after 6sec, and the degen strength is based on class relationship.

So you have a choice of keeping full attack, minus the class penalty and getting hit hard by the degen if it ticks, or taking the -50% penalty (optimally with class bonus) and the smallest degen if it ticks.

I found those more annoying than the Bane paths.

Things already seen in story mode, act 5.3.. nothing to bad, honestly
    Giving VP unblockable finale is a complete BS not to mention lazy design on the game team....i guess they got tired of making the game interesting so they decided to copy and paste.....oh look merc missions but wait its a copy and paste from stark assignments
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Giving VP unblockable finale is a complete BS not to mention lazy design on the game team....i guess they got tired of making the game interesting so they decided to copy and paste.....oh look merc missions but wait its a copy and paste from stark assignments

Maybe they had an "in house" contest(kinda like the "players choice") to choose the nodes, and the Tech support dept. won. :wink: