**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Featured 4* Infinite streak

Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
Anyone know how to do the infinite streak for the 4 star featured arena, I usually just go in and when I lose I just get back to 3x points with rank 1/ 4*s. I’ve searched for videos but I just find basic infinite streaks or I just can’t understand the way they explain what to use when at what streak. Any links or if you have and infinite streak you personally use i would appreciate you help, thanks

Comments

• Dmack976637Dmack976637 Posts: 70
    Here's the method that I use, I also use it for crystal cornucopia when I have the time to grind it out.
    Fights 1-9 I use my lowest 4*s Rank 1 Level 10 (Sometimes I uses Rank 1 level 1 5*s but I wouldn't recommend it)
    Fights 10-13 I use at least two 4* Rank 4/40s and one 4* Rank 3/30. You can use better champs, but these are going to be the hardest fights.
    14-15 You want to get Kang's or Thanos Team so use your strongest champs here. It's possible to use 4* 4/40s but it could take some skill.
    16-19 Use at the minimum 4* Rank 4/40s these fights should be relatively easy, just don't get cocky.
    20+ To keep your infinite streak going and to avoid triggering death squad use at the minimum three 4* Rank 3/30 champs, anything higher should be fine as well.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    @ghostgigi2 and @Dmack976637, thanks I will try both these methods
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    @Savio444 image is almost right but only one thing streak 13-14 both should need one 4* 5/50 and 2 4*/40 other wise u will be punished
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    I have faced this that's why I am telling
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    ghostgigi2 wrote: »
    Hi

llloz5dbtxik.jpg

This STILL works. Nice Guide. Thanks!!
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    Wait sorry to be the noob here but what exactly is an Infinite streak?
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    edited June 2018
    AKKKTEK wrote: »
    @Savio444 image is almost right but only one thing streak 13-14 both should need one 4* 5/50 and 2 4*/40 other wise u will be punished

totally. i faced 3 death squads between 13-15 after listening to the kabam chart. It's not updated to any changes they may have made.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Wait sorry to be the noob here but what exactly is an Infinite streak?

Basically the idea in arena is that once you get up to a streak of 5 wins, you have a score multiplier of 3x. You'd want (I hope) to maximise your score, so you want to keep the streak going to keep the 3x multiplier instead of dropping back down to 1, so basically you want an "infinite streak" to have every matchup give you 3x score multiplier.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★

totally. i faced 3 death squads between 13-15 after listening to the kabam chart. It's not updated to any changes they may have made.

there is no "kabam chart".....
    infinite streak is not something kabam have ever published......

it is somethin gthat players have worked out and that guide is made and posted by "Marvel Contest Of Champions Trucos" a fan made information site.,

Yeah that might happen, but usually the difference between 4/40 champs and 5/50 champs isn't that big (unlike the usual death squad problem of 3/30 champs vs 5/65s in the 4* featured or 5* arena), so I usually manage to bash my way through them and then just cruise (I only have 1 5/50 champ)
    Death squad as in 3 5/50 champs while using a 5/50 and 2 4/40 champs? I'd say that's pretty decent odds for a win.
  • StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    ygkeot11dzd5.jpeg

As you can see, today with the infinite streak at 15 (my 16th match) and after facing and beating a Kang and thanks team I brought 3 4/40 heroes and hit this high powered team. Why did this happen?

It seems the metrics have changed a bit. Anyone have an updated strategy that is working as of this week? And how do five star heroes fit in?
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    correction-the "trucos" chart above is off it's better to listen to trustworthy people here than to go by that outdated info. 13-15 should be 5/50s only. Don't chance it. It's not the toughest thing to beat 2/3 but you dont wanna waste points if you dont have to.Sandbagging is still an option most of the time.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    ghostgigi2 wrote: »
    Hi

llloz5dbtxik.jpg

Nope, those 10-12 matches gave me deathmatches with 3/30s and one r1
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★
    The chart works for me but I’ve been getting a death match at 29 instead lol
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    With people getting more and more 5/65 5* champs it has changed how strong a team is needed to guarantee you won't get a death match. Once you are on the infinite streak you should use at least one 4/40 4* or 2/35 5* in the team to be safe.
  • @BigMo I agree. I've getting death matches on 23+ streak. So darn annoying.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    The Arena Formula isn't fixed. It all depends on what pool of Champs are in it. Since more and more people are R5'ing 5*s, it's shifting.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    I use my 1/25 5* for first 4 matches, move up to my 2/35 team, then use my 3/45 and up to top teams of 4/55 in cat clash. Then let them reset over night and run my 3/45 and better again. This gets me past 16, then I'll use 5/50 teams if I want to skip the refresh time, or just wait it out and stick with the pattern. Last t4b using only 5* took my about 31 rounds to hit all milestones. I've been playing this way for a while now and never have any death matches. While waiting on refreshes I'll use my 4* roster to run 4* basic arena for all milestones.

Unfortunately since 19.0 I have been unable to do any real grinding because of iPad issues. It's really disappointing as I wanted to grab void as I don't have him and really like getting all the champs on their second runs. It is really frustrating loosing out on new champs, I feel cheated by this issue and hope they rerun all the arenas they've introduced since crapteen point oh. But who am I fooling, we've seen (more like haven't seen) their solution, and there is no light at the end of the tunnel, just raw sewage.....
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 210 ★★
    BigMo wrote: »
    With people getting more and more 5/65 5* champs it has changed how strong a team is needed to guarantee you won't get a death match. Once you are on the infinite streak you should use at least one 4/40 4* or 2/35 5* in the team to be safe.

Ah I see. My First time grinding 4 star featured, finally got the streak after 20 matches, then the first time I use a team of 4* 3/30 on match 27, I got a death squad and lost my streak. So disheartening
  • CovahYdoolBCovahYdoolB Posts: 18
    4l73endam7vg.jpeg

Here you all go a custom made help table for all who need it!
  • MrStarks76MrStarks76 Posts: 5
    edited July 2018
    I've tried every method and combination of ranks/champs for getting infinite streak in the 3* and 4* arenas and without fail religiously I get death matched at matches 7,8,9,10... I cant get passed 12-13 matches!!!! I'll never get that higher percentage to win the champ I want!! :(

Anyone have a tried and proved method for August 2018???
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    MrStarks76 wrote: »
    I've tried every method and combination of ranks/champs for getting infinite streak in the 3* and 4* arenas and without fail religiously I get death matched at matches 7,8,9,10... I cant get passed 12-13 matches!!!! I'll never get that higher percentage to win the champ I want!! :(

Anyone have a tried and proved method for August 2018???

Also getting death matches at a 7 or 8 win streak no matter what I use after this last update.has anyone figured out a new system?? maybe because Kabam realized that so many people use all their units on arena refreshes to get those heroes so they upped the difficulty.. I've saw a lot of youtube videos lately by popular mcoc posters suggesting we spend units to get the heroes
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Anyone have an updated infinite streak for 4* featured. I’ve found 2 working streaks but they both stopped working the second time I used them. One that you have used recently. Thanks